Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normalfags always think I'm on drugs

Agent47

Agent47

metalheadcel
★★★★★
I don't like that at all. Only "bad thing" I do is smoke cigarettes. Yet all these scum is always accusing me of being a junkie. Even today, I talked with a normfag I've never spoke to before (some small talk, though i suck at it and need to stop any further embarassment), and one of the first things he said, is asking me if I'm high on weed because I sound like that. Chad can do whatever he wants, but if you derive from the norm in any means, that surely means you're a lowlife druggie junkie crackhead. There is no point in talking to normalfaggots, it always gets my blood boiling. I can't do anything because I'm too ugly? And inb4, I'm not bashing on alcohol, but it's funny to hear that from people who will indulge in excessive alcohol consumption and get fucked over by it, accussing me - a god's cigarette man - of being a junkie.
Any of you experienced that? Normaltwats are all retards. One time a normscum asked me for a cigarette and I gave it to him, so he started up a small talk, asking me some shit. I couldn't form my thoughts, as my mind was all over the place. Retard thought I'm making fun of him and wanted to beat me up. The courage he had, after I had given him a cigarette, which is not cheap. Maybe people around me are just descendants of some further undefined neanderthal species or something. Well at least in RDR2 I can be a cold-blooded cowboy. Never get up :feelshaha:

After my first driving lesson i cried because i felt like ill never be able to do it. When i went home there were some zoomers who walked past me and apprently saw my red eyes and after they passed me one of them said "He looks stoned as fuck". It gave me a chuckle, i didnt take it personal

After my first driving lesson i cried because i felt like ill never be able to do it. When i went home there were some zoomers who walked past me and apprently saw my red eyes and after they passed me one of them said "He looks stoned as fuck". It gave me a chuckle, i didnt take it personal
Red eyes could make you look like it, I guess. But for me, I don't do anything that changes how I look like crying or else, and yet still get accused of drugs, in a demeaning way of course. It's recurrent, not one time situation. I don't care that much, but it's just another thing to top off being ugly.

Red eyes could make you look like it, I guess. But for me, I don't do anything that changes how I look like crying or else, and yet still get accused of drugs, in a demeaning way of course. It's recurrent, not one time situation. I don't care that much, but it's just another thing to top off being ugly.
If i was you i'd confront them

If i was you i'd confront them
If I were bigger and stronger then maybe. But knowing I'm the weaker one than most, I have some inhibitions. Though I usually calmly say I don't use any drugs.

autismophobic dog whistle

People always think I'm autistic even though I'm NT.

Some normfag assumed I was high when I was just standing and listening to the conversation in the group