Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious AGE POLL incels.is

What’s your age?

• Total voters
darktriad_cel

darktriad_cel

Recruit
★★★
I am originally from looksmax.org so wonder how old users here are

I am 4 years old

The fourth option should be 18-24, the way it's made right now gives 25-year-olds two possibilities of what to choose. Though, I myself am closer to 26 than 24, so no question for me there:feelsbadman:.

13-16
16-18
18-21
Lol wtf is this? Why not just make it 15-21 and I'm pretty sure there are members who are 40+

The fourth option should be 18-24, the way it's made right now gives 25-year-olds two possibilities of what to choose. Though, I myself am closer to 26 than 24, so no question for me there:feelsbadman:.
Brutal at my low iq. Can’t even make a poll right

How are u under 20 and so sure ur incel
Because my peers have went before me to excel.
To include a series of events that happened to my body to confirm my fate of a life long sentence to inceldom.

Lol wtf is this? Why not just make it 15-21 and I'm pretty sure there are members who are 40+
Yeah, now that I look at it again, the other possibilities have the same problem as the 18-25 25-30 ones do with the same numbers repeating as boundaries.

Brutal at my low iq. Can’t even make a poll right
Over:feelsbadman:.

Actually good to see that most people here are middle aged or near that. Thought that I was talking to a bunch of 20 year olds and teenage kids.

Jigga it’s over for me, I’ve done everything yet foids still don’t wanna suck my dick

Coming here is the natural way of things
is that you in the photo? If yes: over

Actually good to see that most people here are middle aged or near that. Thought that I was talking to a bunch of 20 year olds and teenage kids.
Nah, the majority are 18-21 year olds that shouldn't even be here.

I'm 18 year old and have never held a girl's hand or received any iois, which is a truecel trait, because in my cuntry most normal guys share a myriad of sexual expierence by the age of 16 already. Youngcels being ultimately fake is complete falsehood

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
@Med Amine

How are you an over 30 year old Post-maxxing trannie jfl

@fang :lul::lul:

Most of these guys are clearly trolling or are too stupid to pick the right range
Yeah I don’t believe there’s this many 40 yo here

Nice try GrAYcel