Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Would you want to get raped?

Would you want to get raped by a woman?

• Total voters
MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
So one thing that is super super rare that I hear about on youtube like once every 3 years rare is a man getting raped by a women. And it got me curious. Would you want to be raped by a women even if it was the only way you could get laid?

I originally got the idea of this post on some thread showing some lady complaining how hamas wont rape her because she is ugly. Forgot the name of the thread and user. Sorry.

If i want to get raped then its not rape

I want tall beefy women to kidnap me and keep me as a rape pet

I want tall beefy women to kidnap me and keep me as a rape pet
Remind me of some hentai game I saw advertised on steam. Were its that. You play as some anime bitch boy slave of some evil mistrees dictator. Forgot the name but it was advertised as great on the steam deck.

No it wouldnt feel like real love it would be forced and no emotions envolved I would want real instimacy and love from women

So one thing that is super super rare that I hear about on youtube like once every 3 years rare is a man getting raped by a women. And it got me curious. Would you want to be raped by a women even if it was the only way you could get laid?

I originally got the idea of this post on some thread showing some lady complaining how hamas wont rape her because she is ugly. Forgot the name of the thread and user. Sorry.
no such thing with me