Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Agecucks are retarded!

Simba

Simba

Why me?
★★★★
Agecucks are harassing a pal I have just because he had a thing for a foid before she turned 18 but she has been past 18 for years now & yet people still shit on him for it because she was under 18 when he first liked that foid.

Ya, he still likes her but she hates him & I feel awful for him because of it because he is a nice guy.

i could maybe argue a 12 or 13 year old (ofc i still dont think they are innocent) however a fucking 17 year old is not a damn child JFL, this is just amerimutt moralcuckery.

i could maybe argue a 12 or 13 year old (ofc i still dont think they are innocent) however a fucking 17 year old is not a damn child JFL, this is just amerimutt moralcuckery.
I’m just happy that he never got doxed & I hope he never does get doxed because he is an amazing buddy to me.

however a fucking 17 year old is not a damn child JFL
Yeah, I think it's strange that Americans seem to use the word adolescent not that often because this would definitely fit to a 17 year old.

j f l shes clearly mentally capable and looks like she could be 20 :soy::foidSoy:dont you daaaaaaare look at her sicko!

17 year old is not a damn child JFL, this is just amerimutt moralcuckery.
got into a fight here with a person who said he was greek and some curry too idk maybe hes/she/it is lying. idk what reality some of these people live. at what age is someone so retarded they cant understand consent and sex? a teen can be a math genius but they dont understand sex???

Agecucks are just envious, spiteful people.

@Simba

Age of consent in many countries is 16, so if you're 25 for example you can be her gf

I prefer 18 and over though I want a LTR

Agecucks are just envious, spiteful people.
They're sadistic normies trying to "hunt" and abuse vulnerable low iq subhumans for their entertainment, they don't actually care about all that

j f l shes clearly mentally capable and looks like she could be 20 :soy::foidSoy:dont you daaaaaaare look at her sicko!
You’re a creep for liking a foid at the time she was under 18 & you’re awful because of this more than 6 years later even though she’s past 18 now.

so 16 yeat old foids can whore themselves out but i cant be attracted to them? kek

Mogs me for have fren

most countries age of consent is under 18 anyway. agecucks are dumb as shit