Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Agepill is the most brutal pill

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Legend
I can remember like yesterday the summer( 2023) started., the weather was unbearable. I was happy after that hard semester. After July, the month of August passed so quickly. Halloween and Christmas passed like nothing. While everyone were happy at the end of the year. I was very sad ,knowing i didn't do much in 2023 and 2024 will be harder. Ascending is very hard battle, i do think getting a six figures job is easier than ascending. Now we are already at the second month of the year, after Valentines's day it's spring break and summer .Boom half of the year went by. I am very behind in life as an ethnic, i can't lose time. I have to grind everyday so i'll have something to enjoy when the agepill will come to collect.

yeah the older i get the faster time flies, the way i live the life also contributes to it, always sitting at home alone at the computer

I can't remember anything from 16 to 24 (now)

Every day/month/year is the same. I’m just as miserable now as I was during my teenage years. Heck I’ve barely physically aged even, but it’s gonna catch up to me one day I know it.

just go pay some whore