Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Ah fuck my welfare officer just opened my bedroom door...

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
And I had multiple cans of cider open on my bedside table (and being drunk).

Alcohol is forbidden here in my neet house but it's okay, he won't give a shit. Hopefully.

welfare officer? You in America?

What's a welfare officer? And where do you live?

UK. I live in supported accomodation. Tax paying wage slaves pay for the roof over my head.

Alcohol is forbidden here in my neet house but it's okay, he won't give a shit. Hopefully.
Tell him it’s apple cider vinegar

just lie and say you pick up cans from recycling bins for miniscule bit of extra cash. Say you make 15-20 a month and say you do it on weekends you just had not had time to return them for the cash. At least if it comes down to it.

Last edited:
How did you manage to get that?
I got evicted by some bitch foid landlady in 2019 and had mental illness proof so got me some nice digs in the end.

I got evicted by some bitch foid landlady in 2019 and had mental illness proof so got me some nice digs in the end.
fuckin' hell mate :feelsohgod: that sucks

welfare is for niggers

Show him your incels.is posts, maybe he is a fellow poster you never know

Lock him up in ur basement and extort him for money

you are a literal nigger who live on welfare and you are calling me low iq ? give me a break you uppity spook i will pick up my whip and i will fuck up your back you worthless coon

you are a literal nigger who live on welfare and you are calling me low iq ? give me a break you uppity spook i will pick up my whip and i will fuck up your back you worthless coon
Twat. What do you do, wage slave for some company? JFL.