Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ahmed Arbery was murdered for being an incel.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
- Had weird looking eye area,looked like a crack addicted Somalian refugee.
- He was cucked by the goverment multiple times,got arrested by feds after he bringed a gun to defend himself against Chad menace while same feds allowed white libertarian roasties to hang around with a assault rifle in campus.
- Almost got his life ruined over a pack of snacks.
- White supremacist normies saw him accross the street and automatically assumed he was a thief then started commanding him,he had enough of normie's shit so he didnt listen to them and just ran away to not get mocked.They brutally murdered him and now thousands of white boomers and normies wants those murderers to walk around freely.

Here comes IT

Literally who ?

Not really, that nigger mogs me

He was shot for being stupid enough to try and disarm someone with a shotgun pointed directly at his chest and their finger on the trigger. Behavior that is exclusive to the diminished mental capacity of niggers.

He grabbed the gun, what did he expect

Maybe he was blackpilled and wanted to die as a hero?

Didn't know there were somalians in Georgia
2AD7F987 6263 48FC B601 140EFE6C5DD0

thats him

Over for gymcelling ethnics.

Racism is really a form of lookism. So i agree with this.

He's almost a Tyrone though
Thats his photo day shot.
They make lighting good so even a subhuman looks decent.
He was shot for being stupid enough to try and disarm someone with a shotgun pointed directly at his chest and their finger on the trigger. Behavior that is exclusive to the diminished mental capacity of niggers.
So he shouldnt have defended himself ?
Your argument is similar to cucks who say ''He should have just suck it up'' when an incel gets beated for not serving chad.

Last edited:
So he shouldnt have defended himself ?

He attacked first retard he is on camera doing it. And I would say yeah, you shouldn't defend yourself when someone is pointing a shotgun right at your chest. The sensible thing to do would be to surrender because that's your highest chance of living. But I don't expect a nigger to be smart enough to understand that.

If he attempted to disarm the white guy, he would’ve had a non zero chance of survival. Otherwise somebody tracking u down and pointing a gun at you with his finger on the trigger is bent on killing you.

It’s probably case of mistaken identity imo but I don’t know much about the case. The white guys thought he fit the description of a guy that was breaking into houses or cars I think

Otherwise somebody tracking u down and pointing a gun at you with his finger on the trigger is bent on killing you.

If he attempted to disarm the white guy, he would’ve had a non zero chance of survival. Otherwise somebody tracking u down and pointing a gun at you with his finger on the trigger is bent on killing you.

Yeah they were gonna lynch him! :lul: . Those two white guys were trying to arrest him not murder him. You have not a shred of proof that those two were going to murder him. They called the police to report a "Black male wearing a white T-shirt for trespassing on a home that was under construction" and there was someone in another car behind them recording the whole thing. This nigger was on probation for robbery, which is why he didn't cooperate. He could of just ran away, also. I mean shit the media claims he was jogging. You'd think the first thought in the mind of someone who has been jogging 10 miles would be to just run away. As I said though, nigger intelligence.

Niggers kill more whites with gun violence every year at 10 times the rate that whites kill niggers and yet idiots like you still believe that "White racists are hunting blacks in the streets".

Yeah they were gonna lynch him! :lul: . Those two white guys were trying to arrest him not murder him. You have not a shred of proof that those two were going to murder him. They called the police to report a "Black male wearing a white T-shirt for trespassing on a home that was under construction" and there was someone in another car behind them recording the whole thing. This nigger was on probation for robbery, which is why he didn't cooperate. He could of just ran away, also. I mean shit the media claims he was jogging. You'd think the first thought in the mind of someone who has been jogging 10 miles would be to just run away. As I said though, nigger intelligence.

Niggers kill more whites with gun violence every year at 10 times the rate that whites kill niggers and yet idiots like you still believe that "White racists are hunting blacks in the streets".
That wasn’t the point though. Point is, if someone who is not a representative of the state points a gun at you, you can only assume he is going to kill you or atleast do bad things to you. If its a cop, you atleast know that if there is a misunderstanding, it will be brought to light and you will be cleared. Also you have no chance of fighting back with a cop or cops. but with 2 guys in civilian clothes, You would try to fight back at the very least, since you’d assume you’re about to be robbed or murdered.. it’s assumed that the violence threatened here is offensive, not defensive or carried out in some official capacity. He wouldn’t assume that a random father and son are trying to arrest him.

I’m not buying the bullshit the media is spinning up about Muh racism.

and all this aside, what would anybody do in his place? Ofcourse you’d try to fight back especially if the guy with the shotgun is within arms reach of you.

and similarly, what would you do if you were the dad or son and you serioulsy believe that the guy you spotted is the guy that’s been going around breaking into houses and you don’t want to let him get away, and then he starts fighting back. I don’t think anybody would be opposed to shooting him, though that may not be the first or most favorable option for most people. it seems like both sides truly believed they were acting in defense and that the violence was justified because it was done for good.

Stevie Steve, R.I.P.

You would try to fight back at the very least, since you’d assume you’re about to be robbed or murdered.. i

Anyone who witnesses another person commit a crime can legally exercise a civilian arrest. You think they didn't voice to him their intetions of what they planned to do? If they wanted to just gun him down they would of done so without announcing their intentions first. They were trying to stop him and detain him because they witnessed him commiting a crime. Which is their right to do. They also have the right to open carry in the State of Georgia. You are allowed to carry a long gun (shotgun) or a handgun with a liscense.

and all this aside, what would anybody do in his place?

No smart person would attack first. Only a nigger would be so stupid to attack two armed men. Of course he attacked because he was guilty and hes a stupid nigger without a rational thought in his head. The same reason why so many other niggers get gunned down by the police. They always run away, and if they have a weapon they always pull it out and when they are cornered they always resist arrest. Because most of the time they are guilty. Because most niggers are lowlife criminals.

Its sad that these events set back African american and White american relations so much in the public sphere.
Racist foul whites thump their chest thinking their justified and it only fuels the victimhood that African Americans (rightfully so) feel keeping this cycle of distrust going which keeps NAACP, NOI running and other such organizations that racist whites love to cry about.
Who knows they might legislate something that widens the gap even more.

he had enough of normie's shit so he didnt listen to them and just ran away to not get mocked.They brutally murdered him
you skimmed past the part where he grabbed the guy's gun and started punching him in the face to steal his gun

if they had wanted to shoot him, they could've done that long before he was able to

the fact he could even get ahold of the gun is basically proof they were only out to detain him, not shoot him