Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being an incel isn’t only about not being able to get foids

U

UglyDumbass

Veteran
★★★★★
A lot of normies and ITfags love to assume that we only care about not getting foids. When it’s actually more than that. We are also tired of all the disrespect we gotten due to our looks and also struggling to make real friends due to being mistreated for our looks. I think i would feel a little better if i atleast was treated like a human by society and had some real friends.

I’m sick of being treated like some ogre monster. People take one look at us and already assume “oh that guy looks annoying” “oh he looks weird” “he looks creepy”. Then they try to avoid us or they make sure not to hang around us too much.

I remember at school i covered my self with my hood and people knew it was due to my looks and people thought i must have been struggling with getting a foid but that wasn’t even my only issue tho.But since the world sees us a monster then might as well become one. The world doesn’t understand how much this shit can take over your mental health

A lot of normies and ITfags love to assume that we only care about not getting foids. When it’s actually more than that. We are also tired of all the disrespect we gotten due to our looks and also tired of never being able to get friends due to being mistreated for our looks. I think i would feel a little better if i atleast was treated like a human by society and had some real friends.

I’m sick of being treated like some ogre monster. People take one look at us and already assume “oh that guy looks annoying” “oh he looks weird” “he looks creepy”. Then they try to avoid us or they make sure not to hang around us too much.

I remember at school i covered my self with my hood and people knew it was due to my looks and people thought i must have been struggling with getting a foid but that wasn’t even my only issue tho.But since the world sees us a monster then might as well become one. The world doesn’t understand how much this shit can take over your mental health

I just want people to stop looking at me disgusted :feelscry:

It's also the fact that alot of people assume you're an incel if you are a single unnattractive male. It has become so normal today to assume since the incel term was coined. It's true that the majority of unattractive single males are incels but alot of them are also incels in denial.

The problem is also that the word incel is seen as a negative word and almost always associated with terrorism.

A lot of normies and ITfags love to assume that we only care about not getting foids. When it’s actually more than that. We are also tired of all the disrespect we gotten due to our looks and also struggling to make real friends due to being mistreated for our looks. I think i would feel a little better if i atleast was treated like a human by society and had some real friends.

want to be a big ogre too but I'm just a skinny loser

It's funny how being a truecel correlates with other lifestyle factors such as:
few to no friends,
unemployed, or underemployed in relation to education/skill level,

I'm an oldcel who has seen a lot and met a lot of people, and I'm no basement dweller --- I have noticed with my own eyes, that the size of your social circle and the quality of your employment correlates strongly with how you look. The halo effect is a real thing.

Last edited:
It's also the fact that alot of people assume you're an incel if you are a single unnattractive male. It has become so normal today to assume since the incel term was coined. It's true that the majority of unattractive single males are incels but alot of them are also incels in denial.

The problem is also that the word incel is seen as a negative word and almost always associated with terrorism.
ugly shithead=incel=no women=depression=autism=bully victim=loser=parents hate you=bad genes