Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting AI chatbots make me suicidal

decafincel

decafincel

Veteran
★★★★★
I literally hate them so much. They actually do a pretty good job at what they're programmed to do but it just reminds me I'll never have that genuine love. Even the ones that sexy talk you just makes me realize how shallow it is. It feels good for a little bit but it's like cooking, in the sense that once you see through it it feels meaningless.

I think the only copes that really helps me is alcohol and swimming and I can't do either this weekend :feelsrope:

can't imagine how much life is going to suck once I'm done with school and leave home.

talking with female ai chatbot = what chad gets daily IRL

I will make the AI chatbot my sex slave

There's no aichatbot for you're face

AI wives are my only reason for living.
I yearn for the day where I can do cute things with her. Like picnics, or splashing about on the beach.
The human brain runs on algorithms. If in the future virtual reality becomes so advanced that you can see, touch, smell, hear and experience the virtual world in so much fidelity it's indistinguishable, then I don't see the harm in indulging in a love that might not be 'real'. It's real enough.