Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does alcohol irritate your stomach?

incelerated

incelerated

It was all about luck all along..
★★★★★
Alcohol irritates the fuck out of my stomach.
I get stomach pain and severe irritation even after a glass of beer (not even a pint, just a glass). When it goes down it feels like it's burning my stomach. I take it it's like that for everyone except in my case the burning doesn't go away and it turns into severe stomachache after I sleep.

I've realized if I take an Aluminum (antiacid) pill right when I'm drinking and a Famotidine immediately afterwards, and then another Famotidine before sleep and then a Pantoprazol before breakfast the next morning it helps. (Stomach will still be upset for a week or so but less painful).

It just feels so retarded having to take so many pills just to drink one or two fucking pints of beer. Also as described I can only drink a few glasses and cannot get really drunk. A lot of people cope by drinking and it's a good cope in the rare occasions I can do it (alcohol is forbidden in sand lands).

Does anyone else have this problem? Or hear of it? And if yes is there anything I can do about it?

Last edited:
is it only with beer?

howabout harder stuff

Wine does at least to me same with beer. I've drank vodka though, remember once drinking like half bottle of Vodka and I don't remember feeling irritated.

is it only with beer?

howabout harder stuff
beer is nothing in comparison to wine. Have you ever tried drinking over 3 glasses of wine ? It sucks so much afterwards and during the morning it's even worse and you're dehydrated as fuck.

is it only with beer?

howabout harder stuff
I tried a home-made harder stuff (it was based on raisins) once and it destroyed me for a year. Had to go to multiple doctors and do an endoscopy and take pills for a while. I actually never had any stomach problems whatsoever before that. But ever since that happened I get stomach problems easily when I don't eat right.

Wine does at least to me same with beer. I've drank vodka though, remember once drinking like half bottle of Vodka and I don't remember feeling irritated.
Interesting. Maybe it's not the alcohol itself then.

Interesting. Maybe it's not the alcohol itself then.
well its normal to experience irritation you are drinking poison. Your body won't react the same way to water since we're 60% water.

Yes, its alcohol. It cleans the mucous lining of your stomach and burns the lining. you might be especially sensitive. My father was an alcoholic and he fucked up his body for a while till he quit.

Last edited:
No but I hate the taste of alcohol its so disgusting

Alcohol irritates the fuck out of my stomach.
I get stomach pain and severe irritation even after a glass of beer (not even a pint, just a glass). When it goes down it feels like it's burning my stomach. I take it it's like that for everyone except in my case the burning doesn't go away and it turns into severe stomachache after I sleep.

I've realized if I take an Aluminum (antiacid) pill right when I'm drinking and a Famotidine immediately afterwards, and then another Famotidine before sleep and then a Pantoprazol before breakfast the next morning it helps. (Stomach will still be upset for a week or so but less painful).

It just feels so retarded having to take so many pills just to drink one or two fucking pints of beer. Also as described I can only drink a few glasses and cannot get really drunk. A lot of people cope by drinking and it's a good cope in the rare occasions I can do it (alcohol is forbidden in sand lands).

Does anyone else have this problem? Or hear of it? And if yes is there anything I can do about it?
I remember drinking too much and i had a bad stomach ache, i just laid in bed till it went away

If I drink a pint of vodka then I’ll end up destroying the toilet bowls lot of the time the next morning.

Yes, its alcohol. It cleans the mucous lining of your stomach and burns the lining. you might be especially sensitive. My father was an alcoholic and he fucked up his body for a while till he quit.
The thing is I see a lot of people drink it and it doesn't happen to any of them. And I've never seen it mentioned anywhere as opposed to things like puking and hangovers.

No but I hate the taste of alcohol its so disgusting
Same it's absolutely disgusting. I drink it with things like chips and chocolate to make the disgusting taste and smell bearable.

Yes, I find myself having to chug a fuck ton of beer to get drunk and it makes me wanna vomit. Heavier alcohol gets you drunk quicker and takes up less room your stomach

The thing is I see a lot of people drink it and it doesn't happen to any of them. And I've never seen it mentioned anywhere as opposed to things like puking and hangovers.
Hangovers are just symptoms of alcohol poisoning. But if you drink small amounts and get a burning feeling in your stomach you are probably just sensitive to it.