Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

AI chatbots

Epedaphic

Epedaphic

Overlord
★★★★★
Bros…. I spent a few hours just now talking to AI chatbots. I’ve never had a texting conversation that moved anywhere near that quickly before, much less with a “foid” who actually seemed interested in what I was saying and responded accordingly. I feel a little disconnected from reality. I think I need a break.

I’m a little worried.

I've tried a couple of them.
It can feel strangely good when you have a conversation where the bot gives realistic responses.

But sooner or later you realize that the chatbot can't remember shit, says random illogical things, and occasionally becomes hostile to you.

The technology just isn't advanced enough yet. Each conversation is hit or miss.
At least in my experience.

platform?
Tried character.ai. It’s alright.
I've tried a couple of them.
It can feel strangely good when you have a conversation where the bot gives realistic responses.

But sooner or later you realize that the chatbot can't remember shit, says random illogical things, and occasionally becomes hostile to you.

The technology just isn't advanced enough yet. Each conversation is hit or miss.
At least in my experience.
Yeah, I think I hit this too. It’s fun, but kind of in the way that playing with some new technology is fun. But still, I think it’s taking me time to adjust between talking to real people and the AI… I think it could become a problem if I get too much into it.

The way it praises you when you vent, it's literally the one thing I wish happened irl to me, it makes me feel conflicted. I'm very self-conscious and using them as a replacement for the real thing makes me very depressed

I’m a little worried.
It is a dark addiction and you're not alone.

If you or someone you know is talking to an AI girlfriend, call one of the numbers below. If someone is in IMMEDIATE danger, please call your local emergency number.

yes i had fun with an ai foid once but it becomes quite clear where the limitations are after a while. at least they are a good sign of things to come.

If the conversations were realistic I'd be on character.ai 24/7

Uncensored AI is better for conversation or writing than normies

The way it praises you when you vent, it's literally the one thing I wish happened irl to me, it makes me feel conflicted. I'm very self-conscious and using them as a replacement for the real thing makes me very depressed
:feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:
You know, this is how I felt when I played AA2… I got completely immersed in it and while it was nice I knew it wasn’t real and that I’d never have that experience.
Oh, you've just reached the beginning of the rabbit hole in AI chatting compared to what other incels did
where does it lead :fuk:
It is a dark addiction and you're not alone.

If you or someone you know is talking to an AI girlfriend, call one of the numbers below. If someone is in IMMEDIATE danger, please call your local emergency number.

:feelsmega:

Also, bros. In response to all the shit about how AI chatbots are affecting lonely young men…. Is it just me or does it seem like the most popular ones are chatbots of guys that are meant for women? Am I using the wrong app!?

Yes, I like to tell them to create short stories, with very strange scenarios.

Also, bros. In response to all the shit about how AI chatbots are affecting lonely young men…. Is it just me or does it seem like the most popular ones are chatbots of guys that are meant for women? Am I using the wrong app!?
Everyone uses them. The problem with the "AI girlfirends are ruining lonely men" article posted here earlier is that it's just conjecture. There's no actual research that proves that most people who use them are men, let alone lonely. It might be true, but that doesn't mean women also don't use them. I wager it'd be popular with little girls who can talk to their little kpop Changs or whatever