Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme AI generated foids and an opportunity to scam simp fuckers

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
Just imagine making millions off simps and cucktards money out of generating foids whilst we indulge ourselves with copes.
This AI thing is only feared by cucks and retards who love this clown gynocentric world.

Just imagine making millions off simps and cucktards money out of generating foids whilst we indulge ourselves with copes.
This AI thing is only feared by cucks and retards who love this clown gynocentric world.

View attachment 800568
Imagine doing basically what Andrew tate did.

He pretended to be a girl during OF chats. What a difference.
JFL I would really need sauce for that.
And even if that was true, holy crap, I would just be mad at the imbeciles hurling him money.

we're getting to a point to where just a few key words can generate a man's "perfect" girlfriend and she will be ai and able to help him cope

He was just trolling, I thought he trooned out and lead simps to believe he was a toilet KEKZ
Pull his dick out of your mouth and stop the cope.

He was not trolling. He had a webcam business.

When it turns from the white girls to ethnic i get instant subconscious horror, proof that ethnics are subhuman niggers