Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Aint it beautiful?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Genetically inferior to meeks
★★★★★
AK-47-type-II-no-BG

I love the ak47. I could buy one, they cost around 700usd. But I think owning a long-range precision rifle would be more fun. You have to estimate the speed of the target and your distance, account for the parabolic flight path of the bullet, and wind speed.

And for defending Inceldia I'm envisioning an army that consists of many trained snipers. Because they're just too powerful against normal infantry. Ideally with a semi-auto like the Fn-Scar. The Scar is too expensive, but there are cheaper ones starting at around 1500usd

I love the ak47. I could buy one, they cost around 700usd. But I think owning a long-range precision rifle would be more fun. You have to estimate the speed of the target and your distance, account for the parabolic flight path of the bullet, and wind speed.

And for defending Inceldia I'm envisioning an army that consists of many trained snipers. Because they're just too powerful against normal infantry. Ideally with a semi-auto like the Fn-Scar. The Scar is too expensive, but there are cheaper ones starting at around 1500usd
You could also get this one tho

M4 Transparent

BUY ONE!!!!!

Go for the AK, Throw it in mud throw bricks at it, It will always work, The AK will be an incels best friend and choice of weapon! IT IS ALWAYS RELIABLE AND LESS LIKELY TO JAM,

Does the AK-47 never jam?

Compared with other assault rifles, the AK-47 has generous clearance between its moving parts. That is bad for accuracy, but it means that the mechanism is unlikely to jam, no matter how clogged it gets with Sudanese sand or Nicaraguan mud.

Go for the AK, Throw it in mud throw bricks at it, It will always work, The AK will be an incels best friend and choice of weapon!
The AK is great for sure, it's also probably the cheapest assault rifle one can buy

But doing this kind of precision shooting looks fun ngl.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nttyD9ChjD4

And the snipers basically render the assault rifles useless for defending a city where the opponent has to cross open terrain in order to reach it. Which is how I envision Inceldia. Even if there will be a forest around it, snipers will still have the advantage because of their superior range and accuracy. On top of that you waste a lot less ammo.

The AK is great for sure, it's also probably the cheapest assault rifle one can buy

But doing this kind of precision shooting looks fun ngl.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nttyD9ChjD4

And the snipers basically render the assault rifles useless for defending a city where the opponent has to cross open terrain in order to reach it. Which is how I envision Inceldia. Even if there will be a forest around it, snipers will still have the advantage because of their superior range and accuracy. On top of that you waste a lot less ammo.

It was made to be cheap and reliable!

images

This mogs both

How about Dragunov? Its an ak and an marksman rifle.