Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Immigration in Sweden

Gabbez

Gabbez

Recruit
★★
I hate seing immigrants with Swedish girls it pisses me off what’s happening to this fucking country used to be such a beautiful innocent country how are blond white Swedish girls with loving parents with these fucking thugs

I hate swedish men it brings me great joy seeing them get cucked:feelsLSD:

I hate grays with chad avi

I hate seing immigrants with Swedish girls it pisses me off what’s happening to this fucking country used to be such a beautiful innocent country how are blond white Swedish girls with loving parents with these fucking thugs
They get taught that at school. Woke stuff and will breed with the foreigners and destroy their race for forever, no going back on this.

Literally anything from like 13-30

I'm sorry behalf of all Indian Chads:feelzez: that we're inevitably making Swedish girls fall in love with us, btw love from India :chad::feelzez:, @wereq saar leave Swedish blondes alone plzz

I'm sorry behalf of all Indian Chads:feelzez: that we're inevitably making Swedish girls fall in love with us, btw love from India :chad::feelzez:, @wereq saar leave Swedish blondes alone plzz
There’s no fucking curryniggers in Sweden it’s always the Muslims the 9/11 people I am surprised honestly I see them with adult women here in Sweden I thought they were mostly for 9 yo little Aisha’s but that’s probably because they can’t got lower then 15 but if they could they would

Sweden was one of the safest, cleanest and richest nations in the world, trully sad

There’s no fucking curryniggers in Sweden it’s always the Muslims the 9/11 people I am surprised honestly I see them with adult women here in Sweden I thought they were mostly for 9 yo little Aisha’s but that’s probably because they can’t got lower then 15 but if they could they would
There must be a confusion, plzz see carefully the blondes must be with Indians :cryfeels: @wereq saar please interject

it's not Indians, it's Arabs and other non-curry muslims

it's not Indians, it's Arabs and other non-curry muslims
Plzz saar please look carefully, it must be confusion, dem blondes love us :cryfeels: :feelskek::feelshaha:

Screenshot 2024 04 08 182054
It's a good thing that sand's are taking over europe especially chad and giga stacy areas like scandinavia and netherlands

Yeah rape and crime rates are another problem but I actually get more annoyed when I see a girl willingly fuck an immigrant thug then she’s part of the problem if she got raped she’s not part of the problem she’s just a victim
Swear. Saw some cute piece of ass I knew back in high school post herself with an ignorant, ghetto blakk a couple weeks ago.

It made me unspeakably angry.

I have so much more to offer than any demographic mentioned. How very fvcking selective of them.
FmsFrIqWAAIvdUB

they have conquered your country

Western Europe and of course the USA only take in shitskin immigrants. Not immigrants from Russia and Ukraine.

I go to a smoothie shop and see white college foids fight over this one sand nigger. He is either indian or Sandnigger, but looks more sand nigger to me. He's in his 20s and around 5'10"

I also heard its pretty common in UK for women to date middle eastern men. I think a lot of foids like sandniggers.

Me too man I envy Arab Chads and Tyrones over there

Western Europe and of course the USA only take in shitskin immigrants. Not immigrants from Russia and Ukraine.
The elites hate European people, they want to wipe out the race

The elites hate European people, they want to wipe out the race
If Russia and Ukraine were shitskin nations with an average height of 5'5" average IQ of 90 and an obesity rate of over 50% (like Mexico), then European nations and of course the USA would beg them to come in. The wouldn't ban Russia Visa holders from entering the country (source: https://www.fragomen.com/insights/w...proach,,potentially with their own exceptions. ) .

The Biden admin. made said they would take up to 100,000 refugees from Ukraine (source: https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/24/us/ukrainian-refugees-biden.html ) meanwhile they legalized 500,000 Venezuelans https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-66875264 and take in 1.4 million Mexicans a year legally.

I wonder why?

Sti
If Russia and Ukraine were shitskin nations with an average height of 5'5" average IQ of 90 and an obesity rate of over 50% (like Mexico), then European nations and of course the USA would beg them to come in. The wouldn't ban Russia Visa holders from entering the country (source: https://www.fragomen.com/insights/worldwiderussia-update-on-visa-suspensions-for-russian-citizens.html#:~:text=ensure timely action.-,UPDATE SEPTEMBER 9, 2022: Under a common regional approach,,potentially with their own exceptions. ) .

The Biden admin. made said they would take up to 100,000 refugees from Ukraine (source: https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/24/us/ukrainian-refugees-biden.html ) meanwhile they legalized 500,000 Venezuelans https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-66875264 and take in 1.4 million Mexicans a year legally.

I wonder why?
they're the same race Sweeden should accept the Ukrainian refugees

True. They should take in Russian refugees as well
Western European foids are bitches anyway I like more eastern european ones, Sweden is fucked when it comes to dating especially because I hate Arab men. Atleast we can try our luck on Russian women but yeah Russia and Ukriane have big problems with the war. So fuck Scandinavian foids and thier picky hypergamy bitchy mindset

It's amazing how white men have become the world's biggest pussies to the point where white women would rather breed with Muslims or blacks that are going to beat them everyday and reproduce with them children that look nothing like them then have blue-eyed children to call their own because white men are such pussies or they are portrayed as evil monsters either way I don't know how these women think maybe they want to get back at white men because the government tells them to hate their own kind this is pretty depressing this is why I no longer follow garbage like white nationalism if there are normal tear Swedish white men in that country they should do themselves a huge favor and move to Eastern Europe or another Nation where they can ascend and get pussy otherwise they will die at the hands of cultural enrichment just like the white women will

It's amazing how white men have become the world's biggest pussies to the point where white women would rather breed with Muslims or blacks that are going to beat them everyday and reproduce with them children that look nothing like them then have blue-eyed children to call their own because white men are such pussies or they are portrayed as evil monsters either way I don't know how these women think maybe they want to get back at white men because the government tells them to hate their own kind this is pretty depressing this is why I no longer follow garbage like white nationalism if there are normal tear Swedish white men in that country they should do themselves a huge favor and move to Eastern Europe or another Nation where they can ascend and get pussy otherwise they will die at the hands of cultural enrichment just like the white women will
That's why I hate Scandinavian and Western European foids, I love the Eastern European ones

FsuyqCtacAAFqXU