Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme "Airport scumbag"

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20231230 183157 Reddit

Normies can never argue as to why rape is bad. Especially with the absence of religion on their side. "IT'S BAD BECAUSE IT HURTS PEOPLE!" and why is that bad? Removing a cavity is also very painful but it doesn't mean it's not what's best for you.

Dude’s got huge balls for wearing a shirt like that in public. I’d be way too paranoid and anxious.

redditors are really that mad over this?

jfl

that guy is based

redditors are really that mad over this?

jfl

that guy is based
If you read comments they want to kill him over a funny shirt
It's hilarious

If you read comments they want to kill him over a funny shirt
It's hilarious
yeah and sent to prison too for being a rapist over a shirt jfl

"See, my queen?
I spotted the sexist, misogynistic virgin incel!
Can I have pussy now, please?"

- your average soyydit user

Normies can never argue as to why rape is bad. Especially with the absence of religion on their side. "IT'S BAD BECAUSE IT HURTS PEOPLE!" and why is that bad? Removing a cavity is also very painful but it doesn't mean it's not what's best for you.
At the same time normies and many societies don't really care when some men get beaten, even for fun and are left with serious physical damage humiliating them for the rest of their lives. This is much worse than just getting raped itself. When someone steals pussy, he might get killed in prison by "better" criminals.

At the same time normies and many societies don't really care when some men get beaten, even for fun and are left with serious physical damage humiliating them for the rest of their lives. This is much worse than just getting raped itself. When someone steals pussy, he might get killed in prison by "better" criminals.
It's rage fuel. If they stopped thinking with their dick maybe they'd become self aware of how absolutely hypocritical they are.

It's rage fuel. If they stopped thinking with their dick maybe they'd become self aware of how absolutely hypocritical they are.
Most normFAGS always think with their dick, they protect and defend woman every chance they get because they want to fuck them (even if they deny it) it's just the male reproduction instinct i guess...

Most normFAGS always think with their dick, they protect and defend woman every chance they get because they want to fuck them (even if they deny it) it's just the male reproduction instinct i guess...
An unfortunate truth. Men would be so much better if women didn't exist but alas we were cursed to endure the opposite.

An unfortunate truth. Men would be so much better if women didn't exist but alas we were cursed to endure the opposite.
Only problem in that, is that we would have to deal with all the faggots trying to get our asses
Faggots would be the next big problem to deal with.

Only problem in that, is that we would have to deal with all the faggots trying to get our asses
Faggots would be the next big problem to deal with.
Easily taken care of. Don't forget societies had a solution for faggots as well.