Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy AITA for refusing to pay for my wife's premium snapchat?

• Thread starter A_Broken_Person
  • Start date
A_Broken_Person

A_Broken_Person

Banned
-
My wife has a premium snapchat. She started it shortly after our marriage. I don't mind because I'm not controlling, I know she doesn't belong to me. Plus she pays for my playstation plus and likes to buy me gifts (she just got me a baby Yoda funko pop!). But recently she said she is going to block me on snapchat if I don't start paying $20/month. I said I shouldn't have to pay because we're married, and she said I was being problematic and I'm not entitled to her labor. AITA?

this a real reddit post? oh wait its fucking reddit of course it is

Well Its her business. You should support her business. Give her some independency!

20191202 034322

YTA!!!

I just found out my wife's boyfriend doesn't have to pay :(

I suppose its only fair because he's black and we've all got our repirations to pay
Edit: thanks for the gold kind stranger!

Sweaty, I...

YTA , I always support m'lady

B I G. Y I K E S. sweet summa child you're being extremely sexist! You're entitled to pay for her premium Snapchat that she sells videos of her getting bukaked by jamaals! She's just being a strong independent waaamyn ! How dare you threaten to take that away from her this isn't the 1920s OUR QKWEENS HAVE RIGHTS NOW

YTA, ur wife's premium snapchat is a source of income for her, instead of trying to see her naked for free, man up and pay for it!

Thanks for the gold, kind stranger!

The soy hurts me

Wtf OP is a sexhaver get him! :feelsree::woke::woke::woke::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

YTA

Your so insecure and don’t support your wife. There’s a lot to unpack here, one why don’t you pay for your own PlayStation plus, two why don’t you help your wife succeed in her lucrative career by buying her lingerie.