Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My mom is starting to confuse me for my younger brother.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I was talking to her on the phone, and she was reflecting on some things that happened that she remembered. Except whenever I came up in the story, she used my brother's name.

Cognitive issues run in my family. I had hoped and convinced myself these issues wouldn't come for my parents. And here they come now, when I'm least equipped to care for them. I'm about to be so broke that I can't afford Internet. And now my mom is developing dementia or something.

Dementia is quite literally the worst thing that can happen to a person, sorry to hear about your mom.

It's ovER. Wish you the best.

Same shit happens to my mom. Holy shit. Is it serious? She also sometimes have trouble remembering words when forming sentences. I also have similar problem. I am just 24. Is there a possibility that I might go nuts at early age??

Same here but my parents are not that intelligent to begin with but i hope they dont lose their brains completely

Brutal. Sorry to hear it brocel.

Physical and mental exercises can help to slow its progression

They might just not care about you a lot and only think of the other brother. I feel like this happens with my parents, they just don't really care about me like that, except for negative things. So when they are thinking of their sons it's always my brother