Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL AITA for sending my brother’s violent misogynist posts to his employer?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AITAH/comments/18me3rq/aita_for_sending_my_brothers_violent_misogynist/

Recently, a friend who also games with us alerted me that Jake might be involved in some nasty online behavior. He said he posts prolifically on an incel forum under his gaming tag. I did some digging and found the user in question.

The posts were disturbing. This user, undoubtedly Jake (just from various identifying details he shared), shared aggressive, misogynistic views about women. What truly horrified me was a post ranting about his sister – clearly referring to me – using terms like "toilet foid" and expressing violent, abusive thoughts. He literally said he wanted to r***e me and force me to do sexual things to him.

Another day another soyddit larp :smonk:

GRABBIN PILL-ACK

also this reddit post did not happen. this is just some weird fantasy, and a particularly perverted one considering they want their brother to fuck them, from a foid

Can’t cope in peace

also this reddit post did not happen. this is just some weird fantasy, and a particularly perverted one considering they want their brother to fuck them, from a foid
Pure undiluted H2O, all Twitter and Reddit stories are utter bullshit

would be the asshole even if this ridiculous larp was true. imagine doing this to your blood :feelshaha:

Recently, a friend who also games with us alerted me that Jake might be involved in some nasty online behavior. He said he posts prolifically on an incel forum under his gaming tag. I did some digging and found the user in question.

The posts were disturbing. This user, undoubtedly Jake (just from various identifying details he shared), shared aggressive, misogynistic views about women. What truly horrified me was a post ranting about his sister – clearly referring to me – using terms like "toilet foid" and expressing violent, abusive thoughts. He literally said he wanted to r***e me and force me to do sexual things to him.
Ngl I could see a user here posting like this and getting caught. Way too many incest fags here. The story is probably larp but the concept is real

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back