Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL AITA for reporting my host family after they asked me to fuck their incel son?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AITAH/comments/18lmgzd/aita_for_reporting_my_host_family_after_they/

Then one day, things took a disturbing turn. The dad asked to talk to me privately. He said he was concerned about the imbalance in the house - that his son was struggling with being a virgin and an incel, while I was openly enjoying my social life. Shockingly, he suggested that I should "help out" his son by having sex with him, or at least give him a hand job, to make things fair. I was completely taken aback and disgusted by this suggestion. I immediately packed a few things and left for a friend's house.

Most realistic incel fanfic :lul:

For real though, why are parents not this based in real life?

Every one of the characters in these stories is always just a caricature where they describe them by listing off internet stereotypes and they are never described as having any other relevant attributes and redditards just eat it up as if its 100% legit

I know a family that used the student exchange program to do exactly this. The son wasn't a virgin to begin with though he was 6 2 and they were rich. I always got the sense that this was a big part of these programs it's to import fuck meat from poorer countries.

Stop posting Reddit

What a cunt.

The least she could’ve done was jack him off but ffs even that is Chad only apparently. :rolleyes:

100% fake. Srs I dunno how this is acceptable. If I went around making anti-kike fake posts on Reddit I'd be banned, but anti incel is fine?

If the son was chad, she wouldn't have had any problem with it
full

If the son was chad, she wouldn't have had any problem with it
full
This happens all the time. When I was skinny and much better looking than now (but still turbomanlet and curry) I had several foid housemates around my age. We got along well, had really good chats, similar personalities, were 420 friendly, etc. Nonetheless, the foids went on Tinder and brought tallfag chads back for sex even when I was in the same house and ready to mingle... Fuck I hate being a subhuman so much. I would be better off being born a full blown gorilla or chimp then something in between a human and an animal.

Now if the son was a Chad… well you know the rest

This happens all the time. When I was skinny and much better looking than now (but still turbomanlet and curry) I had several foid housemates around my age. We got along well, had really good chats, similar personalities, were 420 friendly, etc. Nonetheless, the foids went on Tinder and brought tallfag chads back for sex even when I was in the same house and ready to mingle...
It's your personality, bro :soy: :soy: :soy:

Every one of the characters in these stories is always just a caricature where they describe them by listing off internet stereotypes and they are never described as having any other relevant attributes and redditards just eat it up as if its 100% legit
The OP didn't even bother to type in Britbong English.

100% fake. Srs I dunno how this is acceptable. If I went around making anti-kike fake posts on Reddit I'd be banned, but anti incel is fine?
Being incel should be a protected characteristic like race or gender. It's shameful how Reddit condones incelphobia.

Last edited:
Oh nooo, the unspeakable horrors!!

You almost sexxed the inkie HAH now ull never be popular becki :cool:

Whether fake or not, but her having the audacity to bring home guys to fuck her, in a country she didn’t even grew up in, while the incel son is sitting next door is peak female privilege and ignorance of humiliation caused by her. It’s almost giving me an envy-boner :)

It's amazing how gullible Redditors are.

Then everyone clapped

This person is so retarded that even Redditors caught onto the larp

Could be larp but the comments are cucked af.

This is so fake. All incel stereotypes are conveniently in there as well as some entitled slut too. Who goes to an exchange program and parade her tinder hook ups at the host family's home?

Wish there was a button to downvote all comments at the same time.

Last edited:
His behavior towards me ranged from mean-spirited comments to outright sexist remarks. He would say things like "women are too picky" and "all they want are chads." He was also noticeably unhygienic; he rarely showered and spent most of his time playing video games.
Yeeah, obviously dumb larp

Obviously fake. But lets pretend it isn't. The fact that "sexual liberation" only ever goes one way is enraging. Her being a complete whore and bringing back random dick to a house she is staying in as a guest is perfectly fine, but the Dad asking her to bang his son is a crime? Either sex isn't a big deal or it is, pick one. MAKE IT MAKE FUCKING SENSE.

There doesn't exist a mathematical expression capable of illustrating how low IQ r*dditors are.

If you ever feel worthless just remember people make up stories for Reddit karma. If you ever feel stupid just remember that people believe them.

The way she describes this supposed incel as being a unhygienic misogynist that plays videos games all day (every stereotype applied towards sexually unsuccessful men) just shows that this is 10000% fake.

I mean the entire story just sounds comically fake, but of course reddit white knights will eat this up because of their seething and unadulterated hatred towards men that can't get laid.

Another day another Reddit larp

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back