Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel ALCOHOL CAN BACKFIRE , KEK i was Unconscious and Waked up in the ER ( Hospital ) , Was there for a Day

Izayacel

Izayacel

Lament "
★★★★★
So my silly ass went to Mc Donalds to buy some Shit , and i drinked on the Way there and Way out .

Then I fell on my Fucking Face because i got Off Balance , and i was Completely Wasted ( got Bruisers and Shit )

Then the Next Think i Rember was being Completely Wasted and then Waking up in The Hospital

JFL FOR HAVING TRASH GENETICS AND WANTING TO ENJOY YOURSELF FOR ONCE :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:. Im back Home so thats Good.

If i had the Exact Sequence but in a Car Driving , I could Be Dead or Seriously Damaged by Now . So dont be that Guy.

And i dindt get Robbed Either Because im in Germany , and Everyone and their Fathers are Mostly Cucked . Well thats good lol.

Anyways what we ( i ) learned from this ?

DONT HEAVILY DRINK WHEN YOUR OUT AND ABOUT , unless you make very sure your in A Place where you can go to Sleep / Rest.

Its good to live in a First World Regarding your Security " , in a Shithole all my Money and Bank Cards would be gone and the Food too Ofc.

Otherwise Drink all you want , for all i care :panties:

And i dindt get Robbed Either Because im in Germany
heard alot of stories where that happened. lots of immigrants and shitskins here that favor money over morals

Yeah I’ve had quite a few rough nights from heavy drinking. My last one ended with my car in a ditch and a several hundred dollar tow truck cost. Haven’t drank since then. It’s incredibly easy to get yourself killed when your drunk and not careful

heard alot of stories where that happened. lots of immigrants and shitskins here that favor money over morals
They might intoxicate your Drinks and Then Steal your Shit . Yea there are immigrants Here but i live in a small Town with minimal crime rates

why dont you smoke weed like a normal human being :feelswhat:

They might intoxicate your Drinks and Then Steal your Shit . Yea there are immigrants Here but i live in a small Town with minimal crime rates
I also live in a small town and there's more shitskins than whites:fuk:

Yeah I’ve had quite a few rough nights from heavy drinking. My last one ended with my car in a ditch and a several hundred dollar tow truck cost. Haven’t drank since then. It’s incredibly easy to get yourself killed when your drunk and not careful
Yea its an easy and additive drug " to abuse but you should do It in a save Environment

why dont you smoke weed like a normal human being :feelswhat:
I dont smoke , bc of Muh Asthma. If there is weed in liquide Form Count me in. Then again getting Weed Is quite the Deal If your Not NT Enough :panties::feelsclown:

I heard from many drunkards that liquid from pickles is great for hangovers.

done that

done that also

don't be a quitter :feelsUgh:
No ofc im Not gonna Quit lol , Thats the Shit gaslighters say to Others because they dont have an aunce of self awareness in why , someone Drinks in the First place :feelsclown::feelshaha:

If people actually get what they want in Live they would Not have a Reason to Drink much .

I dont smoke , bc of Muh Asthma. If there is weed in liquide Form Count me in. Then again getting Weed Is quite the Deal If your Not NT Enough :panties::feelsclown:
It cured my asthma :smonk:

too bad you woke up

You consider this a backfire? This happened to me not even 2 weeks ago. I used to end up in the hospital for alcohol poisoning roughly once a week at one point. It seldom happens nowadays because I've little reason to go out much anymore so theres no one to call an ambulance when I take too many opiates or drink myself unconscious. But when I used to spend pretty much all my days out, i'd often drink myself into hospital on a low day.

I've been robbed before while asleep in a street but eh, I don't care all too much about that. The most important things that matter have already been robbed from me by reality or (fake) god, such as my life and happiness, any reason to live etc. I've been spiked a fair few times too but honestly I dont really care about that either. It not only saves me money, but when i'm aiming to get fucked up, i'm aiming to get fucked up. Getting spiked just makes me blackout and crash much quicker. It removes my ability to think and feel much faster so on occasion thats fine.

Healthcare is free here anyway so drinking myself into hospital isn't an issue to me. Due to my organs' dependency on alcohol I get ethanol infused drips to keep me from going into seizures. Which is great because everytime I do end up in hospital, the drip itself, and maybe the added ethanol prevent a hangover. It's just a nice daze.

You consider this a backfire? This happened to me not even 2 weeks ago. I used to end up in the hospital for alcohol poisoning roughly once a week at one point. It seldom happens nowadays because I've little reason to go out much anymore so theres no one to call an ambulance when I take too many opiates or drink myself unconscious. But when I used to spend pretty much all my days out, i'd often drink myself into hospital on a low day.

I've been robbed before while asleep in a street but eh, I don't care all too much about that. The most important things that matter have already been robbed from me by reality or (fake) god, such as my life and happiness, any reason to live etc. I've been spiked a fair few times too but honestly I dont really care about that either. It not only saves me money, but when i'm aiming to get fucked up, i'm aiming to get fucked up. Getting spiked just makes me blackout and crash much quicker. It removes my ability to think and feel much faster so on occasion thats fine.

Healthcare is free here anyway so drinking myself into hospital isn't an issue to me. Due to my organs' dependency on alcohol I get ethanol infused drips to keep me from going into seizures. Which is great because everytime I do end up in hospital, the drip itself, and maybe the added ethanol prevent a hangover. It's just a nice daze.
Crazy yea health Care IS free Here too ( Germany ) its really a Jungle Out there. You either thrive or get shitted on . And since there is No Equal birthright ( everyone is Born with the same advatanges and wealth ) , this Jungle , This Game so to speak becomes Very unfair.

We are Just the handicapped Players , and its slowly gets on our nerves. Good that you Dont Take yourself to serious, People really treat life Like some holy grail , while its utter Shit in disguise. ( If your birthright was unlucky ) :feelsclown:

@Mecoja @Lux @Intellau_Celistic @Rotter @lonelycurry26 @BlkPillPres @lemon21

Crazy yea health Care IS free Here too ( Germany ) its really a Jungle Out there. You either thrive or get shitted on . And since there is No Equal birthright ( everyone is Born with the same advatanges and wealth ) , this Jungle , This Game so to speak becomes Very unfair.

We are Just the handicapped Players , and its slowly gets on our nerves. Good that you Dont Take yourself to serious, People really treat life Like some holy grail , while its utter Shit in disguise. ( If your birthright was unlucky ) :feelsclown:

@Mecoja @Lux @Intellau_Celistic @Rotter @lonelycurry26 @BlkPillPres @lemon21
I'd probably be millions in debt by now if I lived in the US jfl.

JFL FOR HAVING TRASH GENETICS AND WANTING TO ENJOY YOURSELF FOR ONCE :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:. Im back Home so thats Good
Has nothing to do with trash genetics, has to do with you being a drugfag. I will never understand drugfags, I'm glad I never used any. Imagine going out to get something nice to eat and you can't even take a pause on your addiction to just enjoy the food first :feelskek:.

You are an alcoholic, you need to quit.

Shit could have went real different, you could have been robbed of all of your money, some psycho could have stumbled upon your unconscious body and done who knows what to you.

Has nothing to do with trash genetics, has to do with you being a drugfag. I will never understand drugfags, I'm glad I never used any. Imagine going out to get something nice to eat and you can't even take a pause on your addiction to just enjoy the food first :feelskek:.

Shit could have went real different, you could have been robbed of all of your money, some psycho could have stumbled upon your unconscious body and done who knows what to you.
I really don't understand these drugcels, it is one of the worst copes by far, almost everyday I eat tasty fast food but never drugs. Drank alcohol a few times and didn't like it at all, that's normie tier shit.

I had a friend who was blackout drunk in a third world country. Luckily the worst that happened is he got sold a bag of trash for 20. He doesn’t remember any of it just remembers waking up holding a bag of garbage and his $20 is missing, so he got sold trash for 20, lol.

Could have gone far worse which is why even though I’m a degenerate drinker I almost never do it outside

Spirits will do that.

I really don't understand these drugcels, it is one of the worst copes by far, almost everyday I eat tasty fast food but never drugs. Drank alcohol a few times and didn't like it at all, that's normie tier shit.
I think on some level they are trying to "feel normal" and drug use is the #1 normie activity.

I think on some level they are trying to "feel normal" and drug use is the #1 normie activity.
Jfl at non-users commenting on users' motivation.

Jfl at non-users commenting on users' motivation.
You mean JFL at being a drug user. It's just mindless escapism with no tangible benefits to your life.

yea lessons lerned , i wont quit but wont overdo it like that ever again .

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back