Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Alcohol is the best cope

• Thread starter Incel_marxist_carni
  • Start date
Incel_marxist_carni

Incel_marxist_carni

Banned
-
Nothing better than spending the evening drinking half a bottle of booze or more. It makes all my social anxiety and other problems go away, I can actually be social and brave when drunk. I'm still really sad while drinking but that's because I always think about my oneitis when drunk. But the sadness feels meaningful, unlike being sad while sober. I always constantly listen to music both when I'm drunk and sober.

I also love drinking during the morning and day, rarely do it since I never have money for alcohol but if I had the opportunity I would constantly be drunk. Whenever I'm outside sober I feel incredibly awful because I feel like everyone are judging me, have felt this way since childhood. When I'm drunk I couldn't care less about what others think. Alcohol is the best cure for problems like this.

In regards to health, it isn't really bad for your health compared to other drugs that are actually directly toxic when ingested. Alcohol is just an energy source, very similar to sugar in regards to the problem it causes and how. You can avoid this by taking temporarily breaks from alcohol or trying to be as healthy as possible while consuming alcohol.

Not good for people who are extremely depressed or bottling up a lot of issues inside

Another day another youngcel crying about his oneitus.

im actually drinking right now , but im more resilient against ALC these days .

Over
I would be alcoholic but i have bad memories with this because of alcoholic scum father.
My father always prioritized alcohol over family, food etc...

He was and still is way nicer drunk but he is still a rather selfish person.

Drink makes me fat, also I need to drink a lot to get drunk throwing up most of times :feelspuke:

Drinking is fun My birthday is coming up in a month im gonna get a bottle of tequila and Down it and party alone

Drinking is fun My birthday is coming up in a month im gonna get a bottle of tequila and Down it and party alone
I like tequila, it works fine straight but it tastes pretty good when you mix it with club soda and fresh lime/lemon juice. It also works pretty well with cola.

Yes. Alcohol turns me fucking brave and give to me energy so much. I love it.

Alcohol destroys your liver & makes you fat

Alcohol great tbh

Alcohol destroys your liver & makes you fat

hxh-hunterxhunter.gif

Alcohol makes your tits grow and your balls shrink, not basado

I got 11l of cheap boxwine two days ago i've been through two boxes already this week, and then I got some bottles of vodka, so I calmed my temper and I feel less volatile now and my sleep has improved, which makes sense spending 12 hours in bed, neger.