Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Alcohol is my best cope but I often get violent when I consume a lot

Drinkcel

Drinkcel

#1 Alcohol Abuser
-
Sometimes when I consume alcohol I get violent, but it's the only cope that works. When I still lived with my brother and parents I would often get in fights with him and yell at my parents when drunk. In high school I got in trouble for going to school with alcohol in my water bottle and getting in fights afterwards. It's the only thing that can get me through the day but it makes me too angry and I'm afraid of the consequences.

It's the #1 cope after all the others copes have weared out yeah

Testosteronemogs me. When I drink I get under my blankie in my mom's basement and cry.

Testosteronemogs me. When I drink I get under my blankie in my mom's basement and cry.
I involuntarily havent fapped in 8 days from stress and overdrinking, and I feel intense rage. I get why those nofap shills say it makes you aggressive, because it really does lol. And it feels awful, I want to go back to being chilled out, just a piece of advice, if you ever need anger, stop cumming for a few days, you will be a mess

stop cumming for a few days, you will be a mess
Longest I went without cumming was 3 days and I wanted to fuck every piece of meat I saw. The vibration from just driving a car was getting me instantly aroused

Longest I went without cumming was 3 days and I wanted to fuck every piece of meat I saw. The vibration from just driving a car was getting me instantly aroused
so we agree libido turns one into an instinct driven emotional mess subhuman. That could be good in some cases, all I'm saying. I am a powerless individual so I am terrified of any kind of nofap because it resurfaces repressed anger. I had people talk shit about relatives who died and I held it in, the equivalent of "your mother sucks cock in hell" level of insults. People suck

so we agree libido turns one into an instinct driven emotional mess subhuman. That could be good in some cases, all I'm saying. I am a powerless individual so I am terrified of any kind of nofap because it resurfaces repressed anger. I had people talk shit about relatives who died and I held it in, the equivalent of "your mother sucks cock in hell" level of insults. People suck
nofap doesnt turn me into some testosterone fueled fuckbeast it just turns me into a degenerate. If I wanted to let out my repressed anger I would just do cocaine

Alcohol is for normies. I don't drink the same poison as the average cucks and feminists drink. No thanks I need a clear mind for my natural selection process. (that means watching bears in skyrim II to and so on)

Sometimes when I consume alcohol I get violent, but it's the only cope that works. When I still lived with my brother and parents I would often get in fights with him and yell at my parents when drunk. In high school I got in trouble for going to school with alcohol in my water bottle and getting in fights afterwards. It's the only thing that can get me through the day but it makes me too angry and I'm afraid of the consequences.
I feel like a gentleman after drinking