Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Alcohol or Weed?

Which do you prefer, would rather have, or would choose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The fact that weed is illegal in many places where alcohol is legal... Is straight up criminal on the part of the lawmakers.

It's deranged. Cannabis derangement syndrome.

I love a drink or 3, but you would have to be blind not to see that the cost to society from all the shit drunk people to to themselves and each other, must be absolutely massive.

Whereas stoners sit on their ass peacefully and laugh at stuff that seems really funny to them.

But Marijuana is illegal, that means it should be illegal, right?

It's deranged. Cannabis derangement syndrome.

I love a drink or 3, but you would have to be blind not to see that the cost to society from all the shit drunk people to to themselves and each other, must be absolutely massive.

Whereas stoners sit on their ass peacefully and laugh at stuff that seems really funny to them.

But Marijuana is illegal, that means it should be illegal, right?
I think most people know this now, even lawmakers. But they're too pussy to act on it. I've been saying this shit since 2002. People thought I was mad till around 2010ish. Now I see regular ass normies spouting half the shit I used to tell people back then. Weed is virtually harmless. If it does harm you... Dont fucking take it.

Older gen were the worst for it when I was a kid telling them why it's fine. Most of the studies are older than them yet they hold onto their advert informed bullshit. "but what if our kids start using weed". Well you should want it legal and regulated then... You think a dealer gives a fuck how old your kid is?

It was easier for me to get an ounce at 11 years old than it was for me to get a bottle of jack. And that's the case for kids nowadays too. Regulate it, you control access more. You cant entirely stop people getting their hands on it, but you can sure as fuck control it a bit more.

Why exactly is that? And yeah, I kinda hate the smell as well tbh which is why I light candles or use some sort of air freshener scent right afterwards.
idk allergy maybe?
Obviously, there is a reason as to why the government is completely fine with alcohol but not weed or psychedelics, & society completely normalizes having a few drinks every night & every weekend. Certain users can get addicted to it -be they actual alcoholics or just people who follow the aforementioned norm- and this can damage their mental & physical health in various ways. Alcohol also can make individuals violent or have episodes of feeling very sad or depressed while drunk. Cigarettes & nicotine are normalized since they are addictive & very bad for your health, since it causes cancer or other life threatening issues. Both of these consequences of alcoholism or cigarette addiction lead to people falling victim to Big Pharma & corrupt health industries promising them "cures" which only just mask the symptoms, do nothing, or even sometimes make it worse. In a sense, you become addicted to the "cure" they offer you.

I still support alcohol & am fine with it, but I also support legalization of marijuana, shrooms, and other psychedelics that are subjected to certain safety standards & tax the state can use to fight against harsher drugs, focus on more serious issues, and fund other programs.

@TBIcel @The Enforcer @based_meme

Psychedelic's I would never endorse.

Id argue they are much too dangerous. As for nicotine well its negative effects are somewhat exaggerated.

Boozing

I am quite a functional alcoholic, whilst I am on weed I can't even completely rudimentary tasks.

They are both owned by the jews

Based.
I am quite a functional alcoholic, whilst I am on weed I can't even completely rudimentary tasks.
Interesting; I am basically the opposite.

When I am high on weed, I can function fairly well and as long as I am not too high, I can even complete some tasks that do require somewhat more effort than usual. When I am drunk however, I can't do shit and can barely fucking focus on shit.

Weed only if my life is good at the time, if not I’m an anxious overthinking trucel, alcohol if I want to have a decent time everytime and don’t over do it, they both are good copes in moderation + proper time
Agreed. I want to use weed much less than I already do, but I would say I at least manage to do my essential tasks(college work, my job, exercise, cleaning my room, etc). before I use it.
idk allergy maybe?
Damn sorry man. What do you think caused that?
Psychedelic's I would never endorse.

Id argue they are much too dangerous. As for nicotine well its negative effects are somewhat exaggerated.
from what I have heard, that condition will only occur in people who experienced previous symptoms of it or have some sort of condition that could possibly tigger it.

The fact that weed is illegal in many places where alcohol is legal... Is straight up criminal on the part of the lawmakers.
Exactly. The reason it is still illegal in my state is due to lobbying from Big Pharma, Feds, and possibly the Cartel as well.
Objectively, weed should be allowed for any society that allows alcohol.
Exactly. Unless someone wants to also talk about banning alcohol, tobacco, and many other substances that are legal, it is hypocritical to support those while not allowing cannabis.
I prefer weed to stay illegal though. It's a good revenue stream should I need it.
I once posted a question along the lines of asking why it should stay illegal on this app called Yik-Yak -basically like 4chan in that it's anonymous but it's for your college campus- and literally the only answer I got was someone saying exactly what you said kek.

I used to troll & shit on normies on that app all the time. I would always shitpost random bullshit or bait them with controversial shit.