Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Alcoholic?

Simba

Simba

Why me?
★★★★★
Being an alcoholic is an incel trait & I drink alcohol to feel like less of a loser.

Alcohol has got to be an incel trait, I’m convinced.

Ya, I’m an alcoholic.

Drinking alc occasionally with friends is normie/Chad trait, being alcoholic because you cant cope otherwise is incel trait

Same. I can't stop either, I have a major issue with alcohol and will more-than-likely never quit. They say the first step in the curing of alcoholism is to "admit you have a problem".... yah, I got to the first step and never went further. I've accepted that the way I "off myself" one-way or another will be under a drunk influence. Alcohol will technically be the death of me.

Hell, my father literally died of alcoholism.

Most incels probably become alcoholics but most alcoholics aren't incels.

Most incels probably become alcoholics but most alcoholics aren't incels.
Doesn’t make sense, why would chad or a normie need to cope with drinking all day? All you’re doing is filling a void with binge drinking 24/7, alcoholism is absolutely incel tier

everyone being drunk would explain why every thread on this forum is shit

Being an alcoholic is an incel trait & I drink alcohol to feel like less of a loser.

Alcohol has got to be an incel trait, I’m convinced.

Ya, I’m an alcoholic.
I drank yesterday and I have a bad hangover. Feel anxious.

We are sober.

too much money

I used to like drinking alone and listening to music. But around 34 i stopped having the "super horny hung over effect" so I stopped.

Have never been drinking since then...

I used to drink every week, but now alcochol tastes like shit to me. That's the only reason why I don't drink anymore

I do drink. When stressed. Alone. Hate doing it with others. When things aren't good, I buy bottle of Irish whiskey and drink it with dark chocolate. With time it takes more booze to make me drunk. I feel like an alcoholic in the making.

Alcoholism is not an incel trait. Life is hard and sometimes when shit hits the fan you gotta have a drink.
I knew guys that got divorced, children taken away from them, constantly have to pay child support. Death of a loved one, etc
Shit like this is why people turn into alcoholics.

Its Not an incel trait " Not drinking when your down or Need a high " IS Like Not Picking Up a 50€ Bill that Is 5 Meters away from you .

Its ok to enjoy yourself in a time Like this .

I do not drink.