Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Alek minassian claims that he is part of the incelsphere since many years - apparently had contact with Elliott Rodger + video of interrogation

ALEK went from nice guy to another ER

JFL "I allow the van to collide with them".

He NT-mogs me to oblivion.

He's clearly just trying to fuel conspiracy theories about incels being a coordinated terrorist group like isis or something...
Everything he says has an air of sarcasm.
The dude is autistic as fuck... what a sad life he must have had. I remember that vid of his dad coming out of court with reporters hounding him for comment. I really fucking wish he didn't do it and just hookerceled in europe or something, and that's without adding his victims te the equation... what a fucking mess.

He is just trying to make himself seem grandiose like he is in a permanent "fuck it all" state. Just like Elliot Rodger did. Making themselves seem all menacing and stuff, playing to peoples "fears" . Obviously he never spoke to Elliot Rodger. What a fucking retarded thing to take at face value. Like how the hell would he have done that on 4chan or Reddit? There are literally millions of users of 4chan and reddit, rarely use single accounts, and rarely actually communicate with other users long-term. And like someone else said, neither Rodger nor Mercer had any notoriety prior to their acts Any random person on the internet who knows even a tiny bit about 4chan and Reddit and PUAhate would know that. Seems like he just went on 4chan. Which btw everyone already knew from his FB post. Why not shut down 4chan? Some people on Twitter are now trying to tie him to reddit.com/r/foreveralone, but cant really find anything.

Digital "journalism" does not care about accuracy to the point where they are getting sued. The money-grubbing conspiracy theories about incel forums and other male-virgin spaces is growing so large that honestly if any of these forums are legally registered, they should do a defamation lawsuit against all these feminist editorial boards. They would win too, probably win millions of dollars from these scumbag idiots that got accepted by Google News.

The writers for these clickbaity articles recently are often activists who cannot make a living from writing, so the writers just do not care about what they write. No ethics, no standards. I one emailed one of them asking for a correction, the response was basically "nah nah nah boo boo". In contast I once emailed Wa Post news (not editorial section) for a correction, and they were extremely cordial.

You know how easy it is to get your rinky-dink website accepted by Google News and compete with NY Times?? They index tens of thousands of sites lol.
All you need is like 5 " writers" , with 5 twitter accounts and updated daily content. Go to the google news submission page, and boom in a month you are probably listed in Google News and therefore somehow reputable and citable by Wikipedia.

They CONSTANTLY defame people and organisations illegally, and they KNOW it, which is why they are so slimy when confronted about it on Twitter

only now are people starting to sue them (thank God), more recently with the Covington Catholic lawsuit and Our America cases.

Last edited:
Sooooo inspiring. I'm envious as fuck

See, digital "journalists" read trolls like this ^^^ and think "Oh wow this proves that all men are scum" . This dude cybersexisourhope is just some sociopath (probably from 4chan.) Same with like 3 other people in this thread.

This dude sounds retarted as fuck. I cringed so hard that i had to close

That's one possibility. His motive for doing this could be to scare people, which is a common motive for mass murderers.

Another possibility is that he simply had a fantasy of knowing Elliot personally. He was clearly obsessed with Elliot evidenced by the fact that he referenced Elliot Rodger by name in his last facebook post, as well as the fact that he could remember the exact date of Elliot's murders off the top of his head.

That said, I think the theory you're proposing is somewhat more likely. Either way, it's obvious he's lying about having talked to Chris Harper Mercer and Elliot Rodger.
It’s posdible he talked to a fake Elliot Rodger account, there are so many ppl impersonating him online

It’s posdible he talked to a fake Elliot Rodger account, there are so many ppl impersonating him online
Who would open a fake elliot rodger account when he was alive? Nobody knew about elliot before he went ER

Who would open a fake elliot rodger account when he was alive? Nobody knew about elliot before he went ER
He says talked to him on specific dates before ER. Before his shooting ER was just some autist on PUAhate and the bodybuilding forum, wasn't really well known until right near the date of the shooting when he started posting videos on the BBF.

Yea they did. Elliott Rodger was a famous incel you tuber. He had a youtube following and he posted videos regularly to his channel so ppl can relate to him.

Gonna watch it when I come home

>Were you in contact with Elliot Rodger
>Yes
14c

The way he's speaking indicates autism. He doesn't seem very socially awkward and he's well spoken but he took all the memes at face value. And his talk about subjugating normies like its realistic, "he used a gun to convert their lifestyle to death status" and such phrases.

I have mild autism and I used to behave a bit like him when I was younger. His seems more severe though

I'm not sure that you're right about him taking the memes at face value. Rather, I think he knew that Pepe, the beta uprising, etc were created as memes but had a basis in reality and could be actualized or used to gain attention. Pepe the Frog types may have referred to people with high functioning autism or who had struggled just like him in life. He could even have partly said it as a joke. After all, grammar and words have different meanings to different people. Further, he was likely trying to get attention and validation even after being caught - perhaps by making a meme of himself intentionally. I have experience with autism and while tone of voice might appear literal, there is often a lot going on behind the scenes in an autistic individual's mind.
He said that he met ER before his massacre though. There were only fake accounts created after May 2014.
I don't believe it. It sounds too convenient. Also when he says Elliot Rodger told him he had an "important mission" before he went on a shooting spree but didn't tell him what exactly. JFL Rodger posted a video before the attack about the "day of retribution", if he had contact with him, he should have known that and what exactly he was planning.
Based autistic humorCel. Not everyone can keep their composure after such an experience let alone make jokes.

Last edited:
>released like 6 months after the incident
This shit is obviously fake, they gave him some privileges in jail so he says whatever they told him to say. Don't trust these faggots

Some people on Twitter are now trying to tie him to reddit.com/r/foreveralone, but cant really find anything.

In the confession video, he claims to have frequented that subreddit before it cucked to women and banned incel content. I don't believe he talked to ER or Chris Harper-Mercer there, but he probably did have a Reddit account.

Last edited:
this is a false flag operation to hurt our reputation and also fake news by gay jews

They pushed him to lie, they maybe even pushed him to do the attack.

hearing him talk about ER is like watching a crossover

but also just lol at how the release of this lined up with the release of joker
What a (((cohencidence)))!
Very (((curious)))!
>Were you in contact with Elliot Rodger
>Yes
View attachment 152795
They had lattés!
>released like 6 months after the incident
This shit is obviously fake, they gave him some privileges in jail so he says whatever they told him to say. Don't trust these faggots
They took a while to make up a semi believable tale this time!

Last edited:
" If this dude just worked out instead of spending time on 4chan he could've got laid. Now he rots in jail. "
People who unironically think that type of shit deserve to be skinned alive.

In the confession video, he claims to have frequented that subreddit
wait what timestamp is that? Oh wait I found it. He said it like he was a current user, not a past user.

Last edited:
Did he really contact Elliot Roger?

Extremely unlikely unless elliot had a secret account, but considering elliot was usually pretty loud and proud about who he was (to the point that most of his forum accounts were literally his own name) that's not a likely scenario. Elliot was not particularly famous even in the proto incel community before he actually went on his shooting.

Contacting Chris Harper Mercer is even less likely, Chris pretty much had zero internet footprint, it's not even known if he participated in any incel communities.
He said in the interrogation Rodgers name on r/Foreveralone was Baltherion??? I cant even find that name on Reddit. He is mythologising, making stuff up.
Though I believe it when he said HE himself used reddit.com/r/foreverlone.

His words and reasoning match that of a mix of reddit.com/r/foreveralone ("nice guys dont get laid") and 4chan (chads, stacies)

Last edited:
Alek sounds like such a feminist nerd lol. "woimen dont poick noice goiys"

Last edited:
theres a WoW account with that name, but has posts from july 2014, so he'd have to be posting from the dead

People secretly sell WoW accounts all the time I've heard, wouldn't be so far fetched that Elliot tired of coping, decided to sell off his account (or even just give it away)

Full unedited video, since the original one in the thread has been deleted for those who're interested

Empowered Toronto cunts have really made life a living hell for sub8 males there.
I'm not surprised if more hERoes emerge and actually go Lepine than sperg cruise like Alek Minassian.

seems like bullshit the chances of them talking is like 0.1 percent

I didn't talk to ER but I lurked in the thread he started back on Bodybuilding.com's Misc forum asking for advice. Everyone said he gave off a 'serial killer vibe' and that probably help fuel the day of retribution.

No clowning around, but does nobody realise how serious this is for Americans/Canadians? (African/Uk/Asian police are useless)

They're going to use this interview as a basis to their preconceived false narrative that Incels are all ticking rEtRibution bombs.

Alek stated that Incels want to kill chad and stacies and other crap that will make normies and IT salivate.

On the other hand, I dont really care what will happen. Ugly males were always given the bad end of the stick and it'll be only a matter of time when ugly men will be imprisoned because someone "suspects" they're an Incel (as time and time again IT has proven this by associating low value males that look bad with Inceldom).
Our genetics doomed us from the start; the world is just adding fuel to that unquenchable fire that is burning our will to live.
more justification for 3 letter agencies to harass lonely virgin men who even breathe the name elliot rodger

I can understand why the mods are fighting this after all this whole situation is bad optics. However, I can’t however figure out the motives of those who scream false flag the second the see any thread involving Alek
btw the reddit name he mentioned is fake

I just made an account with the name Baltherion

which would be impossible if it was a previously existing account even if it had been deleted since you can't use deleted usernames. Story is total shit.
You used the wrong name. Elliot used the name Valtherion for various accounts. The chances that Alex was in contact with ER and CH-M are improbable but it’s not entirely impossible. Either way it’s obvious by this point that Alek head involved in the incel sphere in some way, shape, or form

Has posts literally two years ago so clearly not this user.
Yeah I saw that one as well while searching for the profile. He could have used a variation but finding out if that were the case would require some digging. I don’t have my heels planted on this one but I’m fairly certain that Elliot would’ve used reddit at one point or another

Nobody was impersonating ER before ER went ER. Nobody knew who elliot was prior to his rampage. And given that he has the exact date of Elliot's attack memorized, and obviously knew of his ultimate fate, there's no way he would have fallen for a fake Elliot Rodger account. Unless he genuinely believed he was speaking to elliot from beyond the grave, but he also said he last talked with elliot on the 20th of March 2014, 3 days before the attack, so even such a delusion can be ruled out.