Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Alizée by the train

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I am in Paris. At the train station, awaiting to depart to Belgium.

There is an anxiety I feel as I am about to leave the City of Lights. The trip has been a thing of misery. Travel while you are young they say. Live your life to the fullest. You will meet people and remember these moments forever they say. Yet I've met no one. I've just been wandering here, alone, feelings of unrequited romance, heart open to anything, yet all the hearts around me are closed. I don't know why.

And then I see her.

THIN. WHITE. GLASSES. 7/10. Parisian chic, in a demure hipster way that only a thin metropolitan white woman could pull off. She looks like Rachel Leigh Cook from "She's All That" before the makeover, and more red headed than brunette. She is so perfect it is PAINFUL. And most importantly, there is a sadness to her, because she is ALONE. This is a beautiful pale sadness that invokes poetry of Lord Byron or Keats:

THINK not of it, sweet one, so;---
Give it not a tear;
Sigh thou mayst, and bid it go
Any---anywhere.

Do not look so sad, sweet one,---
Sad and fadingly;
Shed one drop then,---it is gone---
O 'twas born to die!

Still so pale? then, dearest, weep;
Weep, I'll count the tears,
And each one shall be a bliss
For thee in after years.

Brighter has it left thine eyes
Than a sunny rill;
And thy whispering melodies
Are tenderer still.

Yet---as all things mourn awhile
At fleeting blisses,
E'en let us too! but be our dirge
A dirge of kisses.​

She is reading a book. Houellebecq. Checking her phone. An android, not an iphone! Did someone stand her up?? She is sad and alone, and SO AM I. Little pockets of acne scars. Beautiful little flaws that fool you into thinking that she is on your level. It's these flaws specifically, that make her stand out, that make you want to die for her. At this moment, consumed by her radiance, I AM IN LOVE. I don't care if I don't know anything about her. I WANT TO MARRY HER. TO BE WITH HER FOREVER. I start pacing to her.

I already know her name. Alizée. I call herself that in my mind in that moment because "Allez-y"-- go on! This is my moment. My heart is racing. I sweat palpably. The most heart racing walk in my life. Standing three and a half feet away from her. I clear my throat and close my eyes nervously.

But when I opened them, HE came like a reaper, swooping from behind. Alizée turned to him like a giggling Disney star. And then they kissed like dreamers. And I died right then and there. He stood up to reveal his towering height. Blonde, blue eyed, gaellic with the face of Alain Delon. A deathly weight sank in my chest like a bullet, I stumble back slowly, painfully. He must have been 6'5, did it matter? I was a dwarf right in that moment anyway. He looked into her eyes as happy as a prince, and she looked at his, as happy as a princess. TWO BEAUTIFUL WHITE PEOPLE IN LOVE. And I am a balding 5'2 indian janitor meant to die alone.

There is no greater hell than watching perfect loves bloom all around you in the heart of Paris. A perfect love YOU WILL NEVER HAVE. Blooming is for whites. Shitskins are for fertilizer.

As they turned their head to my direction, I immediately started pacing away furiously like a coward. I can see them smirking at me in the periphery. And then they looked into each other's eyes again, to eskimo kiss, and start boarding the train.

They probably thought of me as some unfortunate loner, about to ask for change. Maybe if they vote against Le Pen guys like me would "do better."

Stung in pain, I squat down to breathe, but a gay policeman came by two minutes later to rudely tell me "Allez-y," go on, I'm not allowed to squat here.

This is our simple story. A beginning to an end.

Last edited:
Toi, t'es français ? Tu fais quoi à Paris ?

Gunna fire

meanwhile I just finished my 6th beer for the night.

Honestly, I'm glad I live in a rural area full of old ugly people. This way I don't constantly get mogged by guys more attractive than me and don't have to see hot girls all the time which leaves me depressed knowing I can't get them.

I thought this was legit until I read the 5'2 Indian janitor.

Beautiful post my friend. :cryfeels:

Truly you are this site’s greatest ever chinkcel. :feelscomfy:
The Rock Clapping GIF

Rape her!
Go er!

heartbreaking stuff.

French girl who uses Android phone and reads Houellebecq. Ideal girl of .is users.

No french girl for you inkwel

I thought this was legit until I read the 5'2 Indian janitor.
it's really a story every incel has lived thru at some bluepilled point in their lives. This IS a real story, I experienced. I just used the indian janitor metaphorically, because that indian janitor is all of us

You fell in love with a frenchy! :lul:

Jokes aside I don't even blame you we all have our preferences

Similar thing happened to me recently, but replace french with Irish, she had this beautiful accent and it pains me knowing my chances with her were zero

French girl who uses Android phone and reads Houellebecq. Ideal girl of .is users.
:feelshaha:

She's probably reading it to prove it wrong with feminism

This thread isn't just simping. It's fantasizing about simping.
just because the story has bluepilled moments doesn't mean the story is bluepilled, if anything the story is an anti-simping

just because the story has bluepilled moments doesn't mean the story is bluepilled, if anything the story is an anti-simping

No, an anti-simping story would be something like, "She's very attractive. I'd love for her to love me. But I'm not going to waste time writing poems in my head and idealizing this bitch who won't even acknowledge my existence. Now, I feel disgusted and disrespected. Hurt, yes, but I sure as hell won't start soliloquizing over this cunt."

This almost reads like courtly love / love from afar / chivalry bullshit. Sorry, calling it like I see it.

No, an anti-simping story would be something like, "She's very attractive. I'd love for her to love me. But I'm not going to waste time writing poems in my head and idealizing this bitch who won't even acknowledge my existence. Now, I feel disgusted and disrespected. Hurt, yes, but I sure as hell won't start soliloquizing over this cunt."

This almost reads like courtly love / love from afar / chivalry bullshit. Sorry, calling it like I see it.
but that's stupid, the whole point is that the blue pill tortured the protagonist. If the protagonist were blackpilled from the very beginning there would be no tension to the story at all, it would just be a boring power fantasy. Also I'm sure if a female read this story, it would sound like the protagonist is a creepy stalker, not a romantic

Last edited:
but that's stupid, the whole point is that the blue pill tortured the protagonist. If the protagonist were blackpilled from the very beginning there would be no tension to the story at all, it would just be a boring power fantasy. Also I'm sure if a female read this story, it would just sound like the protagonist was a stalker
Yes, and if a blackpilled incel reads this story, it comes across as a pointless cuckfest. Who is your target audience? Most people here are well-beyond the initial "Oh, my, the bluepill isn't real!" stage.

Yes, and if a blackpilled incel reads this story, it comes across as a pointless cuckfest. Who is your target audience? Most people here are well-beyond the initial "Oh, my, the bluepill isn't real!" stage.
its for incels that tried and failed to remind them of how awful it is to be bluepilled. You sound like some youngcel that was lucky enough to never ask a bitch out

its for incels that tried and failed to remind them of how awful it is to be bluepilled. You sound like some youngcel that was lucky enough to never ask a bitch out
I'm an oldcel who has too many fucked up stories to share, to the point where I can't remember the last time I could even relate to this story. Maybe 20 years ago.

I'm an oldcel who has too many fucked up stories to share, to the point where I can't remember the last time I could even relate to this story. Maybe 20 years ago.
the next story, I will write a VIOLENT POWER FANTASY

Did not read my friend :dab: