Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill All cels below 6’5 be like

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
F522BDB3 F412 46C5 9DB5 1F9A89C48123

Over for 6'4 manlets

"I'm 6'4.5, I'm an incel now, right guys?"

Pipp Pipp Hooray

wtf did they put in curries food recently? I'm 6'2 and constantly getting mogged by tall chinese and indians when walking around college. I thought it would be extremely rare. seen like 6-7 different ethnics that mog me, roughly the same amountof white guys that mog me.
OBVIOUSLY most of them are short af. But there are a few genetic freaks

Mogs entire male population cause hole

if she was a human foid, she'd have "only 6'3+" in her Tinder bio and she'd post about wanting to genocide "subhuman" 6'0 "manlets" on FDS and Twitter :feelsPop:

wtf did they put in curries food recently? I'm 6'2 and constantly getting mogged by tall chinese and indians when walking around college. I thought it would be extremely rare. seen like 6-7 different ethnics that mog me, roughly the same amountof white guys that mog me.
OBVIOUSLY most of them are short af. But there are a few genetic freaks
I have the same question about people here. Why are there so many people here who heightmog me? WTF? It's an incel forum or what?

6'4 will be the requirement in 2023

Foids on their dating profile: No manlets under 6’5 can message me btw I’m 4’11