Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All day, I learn on the computer ALL day i consoom knowledge

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Freak of nature
★★★★★
Fore i am wisecel!
F03f2b481613637f143646fdb6b03fec 384423960

You forget %99 of the things you saw anyway. Your attention span musted be fucked up due to excessive web usage.

Dont fret for im getting smarter by the minute :feelsaww::panties:

I'm just running from obligations.

I sleep 12 hours a day, awake 12 hours a day. Perfect balance, as all things should be.

I am gaining knowledge from my rice manga. Learning about which fictional character is stronger than which. I love learning.

I sleep 12 hours a day, awake 12 hours a day. Perfect balance, as all things should be.

I am gaining knowledge from my rice manga. Learning about which fictional character is stronger than which. I love learning.
How can you be happy and here? Are you hikkikomori by any chance?

How can you be happy and here? Are you hikkikomori by any chance?
I'm about to be homelessmaxxing, but I am definitely hikkikomori. I don't even really care that I'm about to be homeless. I can read manga on my phone all day and cope, the same thing I do daily anyways.

Free phone/cell service provided by government. Is all I need to not go on a rampage. I'm perfectly fine browsing the net on my phone sitting outside or in an apartment with no electricity all day. Doesn't matter which.

I wouldn't say I'm happy, I'm just coping. I have a firearm, so I can end my GTA V playthrough any time I want to.

I'm about to be homelessmaxxing, but I am definitely hikkikomori. I don't even really care that I'm about to be homeless. I can read manga on my phone all day and cope, the same thing I do daily anyways.

Free phone/cell service provided by government. Is all I need to not go on a rampage. I'm perfectly fine browsing the net on my phone sitting outside or in an apartment with no electricity all day. Doesn't matter which.

I wouldn't say I'm happy, I'm just coping. I have a firearm, so I can end my GTA V playthrough any time I want to.
Lucky for you, Here the guns are banned

Lucky for you, Here the guns are banned
Doesn't mean you can't have one. I know a ricecel in the GTA 5 Osaka server who managed to get one through a hunting permit. If you're just using it for a one shot purpose, a hunting related firearm is plenty.

Pretty much every country's server let's you have one for hunting purposes if you put in the work to get it.

Actually hunting is cathartic.

Doesn't mean you can't have one. I know a ricecel in the GTA 5 Osaka server who managed to get one through a hunting permit. If you're just using it for a one shot purpose, a hunting related firearm is plenty.

Pretty much every country's server let's you have one for hunting purposes if you put in the work to get it.

Actually hunting is cathartic.
So you have a hunting gun for suicide?

So you have a hunting gun for suicide?
I have a firearm for hunting. What country are you in, if you don't mind sharing? I would research your own country's laws regarding it if you want to go hunting for wild game as well.

I have a firearm for hunting. What country are you in, if you don't mind sharing? I would research your own country's laws regarding it if you want to go hunting for wild game as well.
Ill DM