Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My hands hurt from gaming 12 hours a day, 7 days a week

Spooky_Heejin

Spooky_Heejin

Sgt. Greycel
★★★★★
As a cope, I generally game all day. Is it possible to get carpel tunnel from holding a controller or keyboard and mouse all day? I've noticed some pain in my finger joints already. Part of it could be the way I grip my controller since I claw it.

I used and still sometimes have long 12 hours gaming sessions, and have had no issues with pain or soreness, might be the way you are holding the controller/keyboard (why are you holding the keyboard)

I used and still sometimes have long 12 hours gaming sessions, and have had no issues with pain or soreness, might be the way you are holding the controller/keyboard (why are you holding the keyboard)
Sorry, typo. I'm not holding the keyboard but my hand is resting on top of the WASD keys and it cramps after a while.

start watching some shit in those 12 hours non stop gaming to rest your hands a bit go for a good and calm youtube video and don´t go to your phone or something.