Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel All females are lying pieces fo shit

Harvey Weincel

Harvey Weincel

Recruit
★★
In my class, I sit behind these two beckies usually because their asses look nice, but today they were talking about how they ALLEGEDLY only like men who have nice personalities(spolier alert: this was a fucking lie):feelsEhh:. So, me being hopeful, tried to make a joke about the becky's red hair. Totally backfired. They exchanged weird glances at each other and turned around. Then, normie:feelstastyman: made a retarded joke about her outfit. He said something about her sweetpants, said she loooked "comfartable". Ofc the beckies started giigling and smiling at this normie POS:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Normies is probably a faggot lusting over the thought of wearing womens sweatpants.

they like men with nice personalities that are tall and good looking so technically they werent lying

Just throw sulphuric acid bag into gross face of that filthy nasty sloppy kinky $10 hooker (in video game)
based. i was thinking of following her to her dorm and marking my terriotory :feelskek:

In my class, I sit behind these two beckies usually because their asses look nice, but today they were talking about how they ALLEGEDLY only like men who have nice personalities

Very lovely.

I recall an occasion in which my half-cousins stayed over my grandparents' house.

My half-cousin disliked something I did, so she simply threw one of my precious objects out the window and then sat with her sister, apathetically.

Very lovely.

I recall an occasion in which my half-cousins stayed over my grandparents' house.

My half-cousin disliked something I did, so she simply threw one of my precious objects out the window and then sat with her sister, apathetically.

Hahaha...I probably resumed my C++ guide, afterwards.

Very lovely.

what was the precious object. if u dont mind me asking

what was the precious object. if u dont mind me asking

A lovely plushie. Something that I slept on when I lived in the youth commune, without anyone present.

No. Other things can be replaced...I choose not to replace such a precious object. I still have it.
well thats good you still have it. its horrible that ur own family would risk an object you care about.

well thats good you still have it. its horrible that ur own family would risk an object you care about.

She is yet another entitled sub-Pean Mulatta hole with no ability to empathize with ethnicels. Of-course, her empathy is valueless since I have superior intelligence and actually saw through their vanity at every point.

If an ugly dude said that he would be called autistic

In my class, I sit behind these two beckies usually because their asses look nice, but today they were talking about how they ALLEGEDLY only like men who have nice personalities(spolier alert: this was a fucking lie):feelsEhh:. So, me being hopeful, tried to make a joke about the becky's red hair. Totally backfired. They exchanged weird glances at each other and turned around. Then, normie:feelstastyman: made a retarded joke about her outfit. He said something about her sweetpants, said she loooked "comfartable". Ofc the beckies started giigling and smiling at this normie POS:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Mate source on that avi?

it's that centaur bitch from Monster musume. Centorea or something like that
Nice thanks man — it’s a shame most proper Hentai are animated like garbage and it’s the softcore echis that get all the good art.

The suffering of the Man

As Incel TV said about toilets "they are master virtue signalers, they don't even realise that they are lying to themselves". Toilets THINK that they are like this, but they simply perceive anything Chad does as "nice" while anything we do as "bad".

It's the halo effect Vs. failo effect.