Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How dumb are women exactly vs just lying?

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
I sometimes read women on cucktears say they have a thing for "ugly nerdy guys" (never mentioning height lol, except for that one time a 5'4 foid said she had a 5'6 boyfriend because "short boy fetish" JFL) and that not all women are attracted to the same guys. I just remember all the Chadfishes that get posted here, tip my head back and let out a chuckle. I don't want to peg a brick at them when I read the bullshit they feel is reasonable to spout though because that would be nasty and illegal.

What reality do they live in if they believe this? One in which all the women on tinder chasing Chad are basic bitches, and when they chase Chad with glasses, Chad in a suit or literally the same Chad but on r/ladyboners they are "different" and "not like the other girls"? Then when they swipe right with the EXACT same Chad on Tinder (which doesn't prove incels right about anything because it's a "quick fling" and Chad mogs all of her cuck wallet boyfriends so looks really don't matter sweaty) and Chad gets to use their arseholes because they're fat thunderdykes which gives Chad leverage to do what he wants, it's because he was funny and had a nice bio.

I think women actually see themselves as unique individuals who are not like the other girls and their lives are some grand narrative they are the quirky, fun main character in (of course the story has no real moral, it exists to flatter her or please her and every living thing in her story is a plot device used for this dragged along behind her while she "finds herself"). They use their limitless vapidness to convince themselves they are the complete opposite of a vapid cunt.

This is equivalent in stupidity to un-self-aware male reddit retards (who often have actual cognitive deficiencies affecting self awareness) who think girls will never date them because they are too nice and they are actually atheist geniuses even though they work at Target. These people are ridiculed constantly. But of course, nobody laughs at wamen because even cucks subconsciously know women are stupid, which is why as self-described "feminists" they want to push the burden of accountability for women's usually self-inflicted problems onto other people.

Let's disregard the whole worldview that attraction to people with whom a sexual act will pass on genetic traits is so multi-faceted and complex that it cannot be explained except with nebulous platitudes, and not all foids are attracted to similar markers of genetic quality and sexual dimorphism even though even cucks advise you work on yourself in a way to show off these because reasons. Let's just compare how foids talk and think about themselves to how they behave when exposed to the world around them.

They actually seem to believe everything they say about themselves, they love talking about themselves so much and they do it so much I feel like there's no way they can consistently hold up a mask even the majority of the time for validation. Are they lying? They can't be lying.

Are women even sentient? Seriously, I feel like it is a miracle proving the existence of God that the average femasite can recognise her cunt face in a mirror. If I eat medium rare woman with peas and mashed potato, should you call the police or PETA? They lack too much self awareness to be complete human beings. No other member of the animal kingdom has a human woman's 1000+ cubic centimetre brain and uses it to rationalise completely unrealistic garbage about itself and its interactions with its surroundings to make it feel more unique, less shallow and above all more self-assured.

I cannot wrap my head around how they can be this retarded at all, the development of the female brain is like nature creating a million dollar V8 supercar with decades of incremental improvement and then continually driving it off a fucking cliff, and the only reason it's okay is because a giant bungee cord is attached to the car belonging to someone that needs the car in one piece to continue existing. 99% of women are less self aware than dogs, because at least dogs understand their position in a pack as either an alpha or a beta and don't develop convoluted rationalisations for what they do with their time or trying to hump other dogs so they can keep thinking of themselves as good boys.

To what extent are women liars and to what extent are they just really really dumb? If you take all the "not like the other girls" stuff as shit they actually believe it seems like they are too stupid to be alive, their existence is a cosmic joke. On the other hand, why lie so constantly, so deeply about everything and so much? Even if you believe lying is perfectly moral, which women of course do, there must come a point where your lies give diminishing returns. Why lie on reddit about wanting to fuck 6'2 NW0 prettyboy "nerd" "incel types" when you can get validation constantly from anywhere else on planet Earth? Women's malevolence either comes from their honest to god retardation, or an illusion of their retardation comes from their malevolence.

Last edited:
Women are like evil geniuses and entitled children at the same time. They're evil geniuses in the sense that they're masters at manipulation, gaslighting, getting people to do things for them and avoiding all work, looking like a martyr for the smallest things, causing mayhem, ruining reputations, seeming like they do a lot of work when they didn't do shit etc...

They're toddlers in the sense that the world revolves around them, they have no real empathy (but they love to pretend that they do since they have the need to appear nice to disguise the monster within). They have no sense of responsibility, honor of justice.

Having a thing for "ugly nerdy guys" Means A 6'4 Chad with Glasses, and with some pimples or acne scars or something.

or an illusion of their retardation comes from their malevolence.
You finished it perfectly.

And to quote something else:
On the other hand, why lie so constantly, so deeply about everything and so much? Even if you believe lying is perfectly moral, which women of course do, there must come a point where your lies give diminishing returns. Why lie on reddit about wanting to fuck 6'2 NW0 prettyboy "nerd" "incel types" when you can get validation constantly from anywhere else on planet Earth?
Because humans, and humans' ancestors, lived in tribes. Human females had to be insincere liars. A sincere female who would tell directly to the male incel that she hates him would get killed on the spot. So by evolution, only the most insincere and manipulative women were able to survive. It's just how nature is, cruel, lying, manipulative.

Women aren't stupid, they pretend to be, but they really are just good liars. So good liars that they have deluded some "blackpilled" people into thinking that they are dumber than dogs and not manipulative, lying cunts.

I just hate woman. They are stupid creatures that I will never respect or not look with total contempt.

Because humans, and humans' ancestors, lived in tribes. Human females had to be insincere liars. A sincere female who would tell directly to the male incel that she hates him would get killed on the spot. So by evolution, only the most insincere and manipulative women were able to survive. It's just how nature is, cruel, lying, manipulative.
this. nature is a evil bitch

EAB63CFB 8ED8 4440 B71C 0F84307D2997

Yeah, it doesn't really make much sense to ascribe any kind of autonomy, legal or moral, to that which has proven its insentience again and again. I guess the lie that women are rational actors was much more convincing and believable when they were forced to conform to so called patriarchal norms and without the hindsight of seeing where opening pandora's box by allowing foids autonomy and legal democratic rights leads. Either way, we're in for a treat. I'm sure the decade 2020 will be remembered as the beginning of the end in history books should any artifacts remain of our era, as it will be the decade wherein the collective missteps undertaken by society in the past 60 years will manifest in mass scale violence, instability and suicides. Exciting but also awfully depressing times to be alive, indeed