Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

all females are the same- Beckys and Stacys will both hurt you

W

worthlessshit

Greycel
I knew all blondes were dumb foids but ive now really come to realize just how horrific any women is. no matter their hair color!!!! Beckys are just as vile and manipulative.

blonde Stacys get to rule the world unfairly while we sit and get denied what we deserve

I tried to be nice to a becky. she wasn't even that attractive either. but she treated me like I was dirt!!! she wouldn't even look at me.

my stupid normie brother had his friends over to MY HOUSE and my parents had the audacity to treat them better than their own son. I was ignored all night in my own home!!! I could barely even leave my room but when I worked up the courage to go downstairs they all laughed when I showed up. EVEN MY MOTHER WHO IS SUPPOSED TO LOVE ME??? FUCK HER SHES A NORMIE WHORE TOO

this one stupid becky was sitting there laughing at me in my own home. I tried to give Beckys the benefit of the doubt but they are cruel creatures put on this earth to make our lives miserable. just as bad as Stacys in my eyes now!!!

have u guys had this experience before with average looking brunette foids who think they're the shit? I dont get it!!! I expected it from all the blonde Stacy whores but wow I am shocked

brunette Beckys are not even attractive enough to be acting like this

They are all the same, uglier girls are often even more bitchy to let you know that you don't stand a chance.

my stupid normie brother had his friends over to MY HOUSE and my parents had the audacity to treat them better than their own son. I was ignored all night in my own home!!! I could barely even leave my room but when I worked up the courage to go downstairs they all laughed when I showed up. EVEN MY MOTHER WHO IS SUPPOSED TO LOVE ME??? FUCK HER SHES A NORMIE WHORE TOO

this one stupid becky was sitting there laughing at me in my own home. I tried to give Beckys the benefit of the doubt but they are cruel creatures put on this earth to make our lives miserable. just as bad as Stacys in my eyes now!!!
'its all in your head' :soy:

Beckies often act as if they're Stacies, due to a combination of modern make-up, social status and inflated SMV

Around normies and incels they can do it without much repercussion, plus normies will typically simp for them anyway. Around Chad, they might get taken down a peg, but they still have a chance. If they have a chance of Chad, they assume that they are out of most male's league (except for betabuxx purposes, maybe)

Often, Beckies actually look quite ugly, because they're used-up and worn out after spending years chasing Chad dick. But since they're 'alpha widows,' they think too highly of themselves to give normal males the time of day. Even if they did, what would they talk about, her exciting times chasing Chad cock? So a foid being less attractive doesn't mean they're not godawful

They are all the same, uglier girls are often even more bitchy to let you know that you don't stand a chance.
the ugly bitches always have the biggest egos

What about L/M/HTNs

I knew all blondes were dumb foids but ive now really come to realize just how horrific any women is. no matter their hair color!!!! Beckys are just as vile and manipulative.

blonde Stacys get to rule the world unfairly while we sit and get denied what we deserve

I tried to be nice to a becky. she wasn't even that attractive either. but she treated me like I was dirt!!! she wouldn't even look at me.

have u guys had this experience before with average looking brunette foids who think they're the shit? I dont get it!!! I expected it from all the blonde Stacy whores but wow I am shocked

Water is wet

beckies and fat foids especially have been the most harsh to me overall stacy not so much. Mostly for the same reason most people don't randomly pull the legs off bugs for entertainment as the bug is so beneath them. Fat toilets being the most hostile tbh. I don't interact with toilets so most of the time I get left alone but when one goes out of their way to treat me for simply existing in their general vicinity its almost exclusively landwhales.

Last edited:

I have as a teenager been laughed at mockingly by female teenagers throughout my teenhood.

This is classical human nature, have no doubts about that.

For an odd reason parents seem to be nicer to guests than their children.

Beckies often act as if they're Stacies, due to a combination of modern make-up, social status and inflated SMV

Around normies and incels they can do it without much repercussion, plus normies will typically simp for them anyway. Around Chad, they might get taken down a peg, but they still have a chance. If they have a chance of Chad, they assume that they are out of most male's league (except for betabuxx purposes, maybe)

Often, Beckies actually look quite ugly, because they're used-up and worn out after spending years chasing Chad dick. But since they're 'alpha widows,' they think too highly of themselves to give normal males the time of day. Even if they did, what would they talk about, her exciting times chasing Chad cock? So a foid being less attractive doesn't mean they're not godawful

Beckies are the worst tbh
I guess another thing is stacy is technically less entitled sure stacy is chad only but at least unlike say becky technically chad is her looksmatch.