Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think Native American Indians are the same as regular curries?

Are natives same as normal curries?

• Total voters
screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
My parents gaslight me on how they are different but yet honestly they are basically literally the same shit because they have the same
• skin tone
• eyes
• hair style
• height
• frame
• wrist size
• strength and size genes

But apparently someone on this forum told me they used to be chads but since Christopher Columbus came they got nerfed

No, LOL...- Native Americans were misnamed "Indians" by Christopher Columbus because he mistakenly thought he was in India

There is no connection between those same-named peoples other than that error

Native Americans were tall and had square jaws, but they lost to the common cold. They're like the antithesis of curries.

No, LOL...- Native Americans were misnamed "Indians" by Christopher Columbus because he mistakenly thought he was in India

There is no connection to those same-named peoples other than that error
They are basically the same shit as curries because they have the same subhuman features

Iirc indigenous peoples of America are the Asians who migrated from asia through Bering Strait.

Are you fucking retarded? Native Americans are closer to rice than curry, they are robust mongoloids

My parents gaslight me on how they are different but yet honestly they are basically literally the same shit because they have the same
• skin tone
• eyes
• hair style
• height
• frame
• wrist size
• strength and size genes

But apparently someone on this forum told me they used to be chads but since Christopher Columbus came they got nerfed
they have different eyes and hair texture and skull shape

Are you fucking retarded? Native Americans are closer to rice than curry, they are robust mongoloids
If you compare normal curries with today's natives they look identical

Native Americans were tall and had square jaws, but they lost to the common cold. They're like the antithesis of curries.
Yea they even had special forces

no. not even close