Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] All forms of "help" are condescending forms of self-aggrandizement

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Do not help people. ESPECIALLY UNSOLICITED HELP. Also do not accept or ask for help-- unless you are acutely aware that it's in your own interest to do so. Altruism simply does not exist. Anyone who claims they are altruistic is full of shit. If they were truly altruistic they would have killed themselves as soon as they left the womb. When you interact with people-- the number one thing on your mind should be what's in their self-interest, and how does that benefit me?

If you ask yourself this, it will help you greatly with understanding why you need to be ANTI-ROMANTIC LOVE.

Let's be absolutely objective here. How is it in a foid's self-interest to give you-- a genetic trash incel with a chip on his shoulder-- a chance???

THERE IS NO SELF-INTEREST for a foid to give you a pity date, you fucking fool.

You are falsely heaping media-ingrained altruism on behalf of the foid, simply because they are doe-eyed and feminine. Be as blackpilled as you claim you are-- the doe eyed foid is a piece of shit, just like you. There is nothing "lovey" about love. Romantic love is the exact opposite of what you think it is. Romantic love, in popular culture, is GATEKEEPING. Romantic love is about bring two people, beyond the pale. It is about fulfilling their narcissistic destinies mutually. In techbro parlance: ROMANTIC LOVE DOES NOT MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE. It's the most selfish, narcissistic concept known to mankind-- and yet humans are SLAVES to it.

Unshackle yourselves incels. Never give love a chance, only give yourself a chance-- your self-interest. I think even IT would agree with my take on this one-- it's in their self-interest

Last edited:
This needed to be said

If a woman decides to offer her pussy to ugly men for free, does that count as "help"?

If a woman decides to offer her pussy to ugly men for free, does that count as "help"?
that's a laughable fantasy, but if that happened yes.

You're not wrong. "Love" is nothing more but a cold calculation.

A girl will never fall in love with a loser of lower status than her (I include looks in status as well, of course Chad hobos exist who get girls). Simply doesn't happen. Love is a big scam. Everything happens according to calculation.

Do not help people. ESPECIALLY UNSOLICITED HELP. Also do not accept or ask for help-- unless you are acutely aware that it's in your own interest to do so. Altruism simply does not exist. Anyone who claims they are altruistic is full of shit. If they were truly altruistic they would have killed themselves as soon as they left the womb. When you interact with people-- the number one thing on your mind should be what's in their self-interest, and how does that benefit me?

If you ask yourself this, it will help you greatly with understanding why you need to be ANTI-ROMANTIC LOVE.

Let's be absolutely objective here. How is it in a foid's self-interest to give you-- a genetic trash incel with a chip on his shoulder-- a chance???

You are falsely heaping media-ingrained altruism on behalf of the foid, simply because they are doe-eyed and feminine. Be as blackpilled as you claim you are-- the doe eyed foid is a piece of shit, just like you. There is nothing "lovey" about love. Romantic love is the exact opposite of what you think it is. Romantic love, in popular culture, is GATEKEEPING. Romantic love is about bring two people, beyond the pale. It is about fulfilling their narcissistic destinies mutually. In techbro parlance: ROMANTIC LOVE DOES NOT MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE. It's the most selfish, narcissistic concept known to mankind-- and yet humans are SLAVES to it.

Unshackle yourselves incels. Never give love a chance, only give yourself a chance-- your self-interest. I think even IT would agree with my take on this one-- it's in their self-interest
If spreading the blackpill is a form of grooming then so is trying to indoctrinate others into changing the way they think to suit feminist reddit ideals and hide the extent of their inceldom.

Call it what it is. These people have no intention of helping you. Only at best getting you to see their way of things and becoming an "ally" to their cause or at least just shutting up so they can push their agenda unimpeded and without any dissent (even if it's online and on obscure forums).
Meanwhile they get a kick out of seeing young males falling behind and gaslighted into constantly doubting themselves and wondering how they can "do better". That leaves those young males open to being used by them to further their own interests.

Same way average looking, naive men were fooled into supporting the sexual revolution and being told that supporting sex positiveness and no slut shaming helps guys get laid more and causes less women to resent men and that they would be lessening the power of those that wronged and marginalized them. Nothing could have been further from the truth and @turbocuckcel_7000 has discussed the rise in bullying after sexual competition for women increased @Lebensmüder

Last edited:
If spreading the blackpill is a form of grooming then so is trying to indoctrinate others into changing the way they think to suit feminist reddit ideals and hide the extent of their inceldom.

Call it what it is. These people have no intention of helping you. Only getting you to see their way of things and becoming an "ally" to their cause or at least just shutting up so they can push their agenda.
Meanwhile they get a kick out of seeing young males falling behind and gaslighted into constantly doubting themselves.
Exactly, every little reddit shmuck is an diabolic ideologue who's just preaching to anyone he comes in contact with.

You're right but it's a very hard pill to actually swallow not just put in your mouth. I imagine that is why normies need to go through multiple relationships and marriages before they start to say such things. I think if an incel gets the chance to ascend they will think they've "fell in love" with the foid through hormones.

I think it is natural to always think for your own self-interest. I geniunly can't trust anyone especially foids.

Youre right but...why are you posting and sharing this to us? You re being altruist because giving us advice on how we should see the world JFL

You need to swallow ur pill OP:feelsohh::feelsohh:

@Dr. Dicklet @yikerinos

High IQ. I never thought about why help exists from normies. It's just them showing you they see you as inferior. Dang.

Youre right but...why are you posting and sharing this to us? You re being altruist because giving us advice on how we should see the world JFL

@Dr. Dicklet @yikerinos
High IQ:feelsthink:

Brutal blackpill ngl

This should be written in books on blackpill. Harsh reality but you spoke the truth.

Psychopaths are right

Some foids want free dinners Kek. But I agree basically.

@Dr. Dicklet @yikerinos
I was in an altruistic mood when I wrote it, so it was in my self-interest in the moment. But usually I would hold such advice back.

I was in an altruistic mood when I wrote it, so it was in my self-interest in the moment. But usually I would hold such advice back.
Naah Stfu man ,it's a good post to fuck it up with mental gymnastics .cheers