Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do you think freaks that are extremely hard working and disciplined are so due of the genetics that they are awarded with ?

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★★★
So the blackpill is that looks are a huge benefit to us in society and it's out of our control to be beautiful.

But you know how there are a million self help books and YouTube courses teaching you on how to be "productive" or "stop procastinating"

Millions of "motivational videos" on YouTube with bgm music in the background.

Thousands of " use these tips to become successful/work hard/study " YouTube videos and self help book

but from my personal observation of Those that are extremely hard working I know ex-

--A national level gymnast that had been training everyday for three hours since he was 3 (he is my cousin)

--My uncle who is the richest man in our family who started his own roofing buisness while he was in his mind 20s while having a 9-5 day Job

-- My own good friend who used to like sit and legit study for 6-8 hours EVERYDAY without procastinating or gaming or shit

You know what these extremely successful people had in common?

they never spent one second of their lives on watching any self help books/inspirational YouTube videos
They were always extraordinary self discipline

If u would walk upto them and ask them their secret of not procastinating and being so dedicated they would just shrug their shoulders .....They didn't have any hard work tips up their sleeves.....they just did ....they were just born with that shit

My theory- Some people are just born with a neurochemistry in their brain with better dopamine regulators and therefore they find it intrinsically and genetically easier to do hard work or be extremely successful

What I am trying to get at-- There is no grand trick// No deep secret the CEOs are hiding from you// there is no self help book no David Goggins no self hack that will make discipline or non procrastination "finally stick" for you

Asking such people their secret to success or study tips or how their schedule their day and stick to it is akin to asking Chad how he manages to fuck so many foids

Last edited:
Privilege is invisible to the privilieged

Is your friend a chink? They're natural bugmen slaves so it makes sense he's able to religiously study like a machine.

I agree, genetics definitely affect discipline, energy, and how rewarded you feel from hard work.
For example, I get 0 energy from caffeine. Which means even if I wanted to stay up late and work hard... I can't.

I think environment probably plays an important role too.

Is your friend a chink? They're natural bugmen slaves so it makes sense he's able to religiously study like a machine.
Lol he is Chinese yes :lul: :lul: .That autist used to literally sit on a chair and start reading and making notes and shit and like wouldn't get up from his seat for the next 3-4 hours it was unreal to watch

But he ended up going to Cambridge for his undergrad so it worked out for him in the end

I agree, genetics definitely affect discipline, energy, and how rewarded you feel from hard work.
For example, I get 0 energy from caffeine. Which means even if I wanted to stay up late and work hard... I can't.

I think environment probably plays an important role too.
i thought I was the only one lol
People think I am bluffing when I say that I can drink like legit energy drinks but don't feel much of an effect like AT all .

for some reason I am immune to caffeine effects

i thought I was the only one lol
People think I am bluffing when I say that I can drink like legit energy drinks but don't feel much of an effect like AT all .

for some reason I am immune to caffeine effects
I don't drink energy drinks but I drink coffee throughout the day. I have a big cup of coffee just before going to bed and it's just like hot chocolate to me.
The first thing people come up with is "ummmm actually you don't feel any effects BECAUSE you drink it all the time" when it's the opposite.
It's 100% genetic, at least one of my grandparents was like that too.

I don't drink energy drinks but I drink coffee throughout the day. I have a big cup of coffee just before going to bed and it's just like hot chocolate to me.
The first thing people come up with is "ummmm actually you don't feel any effects BECAUSE you drink it all the time" when it's the opposite.
It's 100% genetic, at least one of my grandparents was like that too.
I can relate