Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All I feel is pain

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
Fuck man, I hope its ending sooner or later. Either im going on antidepressants or im roping.

I feel especially depressed today. Had no energy to work

All I feel is pain (what)
All I feel is rain (what)
How can I maintain
With that shit on my brain (what)

Talk is cheap Muthafuckers!

I'd go with Zoloft, I was neither happy or sad. I just was. It basically numbs you including your sex drive. Fapping won't feel good.
Honestly it's better than feeling how you feel right now.

All I feel is pain (what)
All I feel is rain (what)
How can I maintain
With that shit on my brain (what)

Talk is cheap Muthafuckers!

View attachment 457411
Song?
I feel especially depressed today. Had no energy to work
I cant even work or go to school. I'm a NEET
The truth is nobody cares if you live or die. Not even the people on the other end of the suicide hotline. People do things to feel good about themselves or to get something they want (e.g. volunteer hours). The fact that a random incel roped is not going to hamper anyone's day.

I'm not saying you should rope. I'm saying you need to not make posts like these. Stop being sad and get angry instead.
I dont get it. We love to be negative but once I share my struggles you have a problem. Why is that?

Last edited:
I dont have it in me to get angry. I'm too soft and subhuman for anger. All I have in me is love and kindness. Its over.