Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting feeling especially bad today

P

packardD

mentally ill
-
I am not sure if i am going to make it... feeling especially miserable today due to seeing many couples have fun time together while i rot in my room basically 24/7. No friends because of aspergers and also extremely bad looks. At least i am 6'0.5 but it simply doesn't cut it anymore literally every other guy is either my height or taller... fooking hell man it's so over for me ( never began ). Have seriously been thinking about roping lately the apathy and depression are literally unbearable anymore :feelsrope:

What are your facial flaws?
First of all huge nose. It is unproportionally wide and i would say long even though i am not sure about that... sometimes i feel like it's too long (horizontally) sometimes i feel like its okay length. Then my stare, its not that i have super ugly eyes but because i am such a fucking social reject and never really interacted with people (i suppose that is the reason) i look like an actual mentally ill degenerate stoner when in public, once again don't really know how to explain what i am talking about. My chin is also kind of recessed even though i am wearing braces currently so it might help. My teeth are also fucked obviously. And of course i got acne as well (not severe )

I am not sure if i am going to make it... feeling especially miserable today due to seeing many couples have fun time together while i rot in my room basically 24/7. No friends because of aspergers and also extremely bad looks. At least i am 6'0.5 but it simply doesn't cut it anymore literally every other guy is either my height or taller... fooking hell man it's so over for me ( never began ). Have seriously been thinking about roping lately the apathy and depression are literally unbearable anymore :feelsrope:
If you say that either your in northern europe or your inflating your height.

I’m 5’10 and feel around average height here in cali

Whites are mostly taller Mexicans are almost always shorter

First of all huge nose. It is unproportionally wide and i would say long even though i am not sure about that... sometimes i feel like it's too long (horizontally) sometimes i feel like its okay length. Then my stare, its not that i have super ugly eyes but because i am such a fucking social reject and never really interacted with people (i suppose that is the reason) i look like an actual mentally ill degenerate stoner when in public, once again don't really know how to explain what i am talking about. My chin is also kind of recessed even though i am wearing braces currently so it might help. My teeth are also fucked obviously. And of course i got acne as well (not severe )
Mine are worse. Some foids like stoners though because bad boy effect but a lot of the time also to boss them around

Stopped reading at 6'0

You need to hop on phenibut and try, i would kill for that height. You're no incel