Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL All I want is love from a woman

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
I wish I could have a wife and then just treats anybody else like they don't exist, imagine having a wife waiting for you at home. It's like it's impossible these days fuck modern society

Soyciety doesn't want us to have it :feelsclown:.

I wish I could have a wife and then just treats anybody else like they don't exist, imagine having a wife waiting for you at home. It's like it's impossible these days fuck modern society
Go buy a slave, they cheaper.

Feminists will you this is "oppressive" for women, elite business owners will say women have to "work" and cucks will say "women don't belong to men."

So much fucking cucked forces working against us.

Jfl I literally just want love, you morracanigger
You are not going to get it. The love you want is neurochemical reaction that starts with attraction and finishes after 3 years, where a foid will replace you for a bigger dick.

You are not going to get it. The love you want is neurochemical reaction that starts with attraction and finishes after 3 years, where a foid will replace you for a bigger dick.
:feelsrope:

All I want for Christmas is you :heart:

Jfl at my old self, thinking my 6 inches penis was enough to keep a foid with me

Yeah, I decided to post this causes I just heard this song in my store jflll
Christmas is my favourite season. I like Christmas themed songs too.

Jfl at my old self, thinking my 6 inches penis was enough to keep a foid with me
I'm not looking to make you giga depressed, but you probably overestimated your size.

It feels so comfy and calm
I agree. It's good to be able to stay inside. Plus, females wear normal clothes for a season.

No, I measured it right I swear
To be fair, unless it's extremely big (like Massive dickmogger tier) it's useless as females refuse to get on a date with you. Face is the most important part. At least you're not sub13cm. Men below that literally can't have sex and females just reject them regardless of how attractive they are in other areas.

To be fair, unless it's extremely big (like Massive dickmogger tier) it's useless as females refuse to get on a date with you. Face is the most important part. At least you're not sub13cm. Men below that literally can't have sex and females just reject them regardless of how attractive they are in other areas.
When It's not erecting, it's just 3 inches tho lmao

I wouldn't even mind if we'd never have sex, as long as we would hold each other and she would genuinely love me like I love her I'd be happy. Just anything really...

I can have sex perfectly with my 10 cm/4 inches. A woman feeling it is what is not possible.

I wouldn't even mind if we'd never have sex, as long as we would hold each other and she would genuinely love me like I love her I'd be happy. Just anything really...
Vaginismusmaxxing.

When It's not erecting, it's just 3 inches tho lmao
There are men with that size erect. For all the crap you have to deal with, at least you don't have this.

I can have sex perfectly with my 10 cm/4 inches. A woman feeling it is what is not possible.
I don't know honestly. I think that's the limit.

Feminists will you this is "oppressive" for women, elite business owners will say women have to "work" and cucks will say "women don't belong to men."

So much fucking cucked forces working against us.
And our looks too.

Red pillers tend to be cringe, but Aaron Clarey was right. If aliens observed relationships between men and women, there's no way in hell they could come into conclusion that the sexes appreciate and like each other as much as the other does. Women initiate most of the divorces, use men for money, manipulate men, they don't even find 95% of men attractive and so on. Women cannot love men, they never did and they never will

Red pillers tend to be cringe, but Aaron Clarey was right. If aliens observed relationships between men and women, there's no way in hell they could come into conclusion that the sexes appreciate and like each other as much as the other does. Women initiate most of the divorces, use men for money, manipulate men, they don't even find 95% of men attractive and so on. Women cannot love men, they never did and they never will
Brutal fact again, I just want to kms now

Yep, imagine. But insted you go to an empty home. You need love and touch. If you don't get this, you're... out of touch. Quite ironic, doesn't it?

''Love'' doesn't exist u :bluepill: cuck

You’re not entitled to that :soy:

You can get that ONLY with GMO foids (genetically modified and customized foids, designed to worship you and just you. Designed to be repusled by anyone other than you)