Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting All incel looking men I see in the street seem to be depressed, low self-steem, walking with their heads facing their shoes.

reallyunfuckable

reallyunfuckable

I just fucking want to love and be loved that's al
★★
All young girls I see walk in a confident way doing their best to show their asses to the whole population expecting to catch some chad. None of them seem depressed. They seem like happy people with lots of friends.

When im going to college and im walking in the street, I often see ugly men, somewhere in their 20s/30s, and they are all looking depressed. All of them walking with their heads down. You can tell by looking at their faces what they are going through... I feel so bad for them because i identify as them. The worst part is that nobody bats a fucking eye. This is a huge issue. Men suicide rate will go up like 300% in the next years and nobody is doing dogshit about it, in fact, nobody fucking mentions it. Why do they don't give a shit about men? Are men really worthless like that? How the fuck does someone gets charged for sexual harassment and get 10 YEARS OF FUCKING JAIL TIME just because he tried to make friends with a girl he saw? Ngl I hate that bitch for doing that shit with that poor fella.

These guys need to be forcefed the blackpill and know its not their faulth and theyre not wrong or mentally ill for feeling this way

They will never care about ugly men we are completely worthless in society. They'd rather see us dead and suffering than have anything to do with us.

no
holes
can't
breed
it's
over

They will never care about ugly men we are completely worthless in society. They'd rather see us dead and suffering than have anything to do with us.
Truth. Foid instinct is to hate us to strengthen the gene pool. I wonder if they self police in the same way? Not that it matters when even the most trucel tier woman can breed with minimal effort.

Is that Craig Titus in your avi

They look soulless

ap,550x550,12x12,1,transparent,t.u1.png

we are the doomer generation

All the girls dress like fucking whores these days acting like sex objects and people say "don't objectify women". Yet when a man complains he's told "know your place wageslave", so who's the one being objectified against their will?

they know its over
and still they cling

literally this meme

FDgk0rZLn8-rlctmB0aDTxf6gVFFMFV42IgwhnLThrM.jpg

All the girls dress like fucking whores these days acting like sex objects and people say "don't objectify women". Yet when a man complains he's told "know your place wageslave", so who's the one being objectified against their will?
hypocrisy is a fucking bitch

I’m 20 & depressed lol

Almost every non-chad guy I see looks miserable unless their super bluepilled.

Life as an average woman
La la land imdb ratio 16x9

Life as an average man
Images 4

All young girls I see walk in a confident way doing their best to show their asses to the whole population expecting to catch some chad. None of them seem depressed. They seem like happy people with lots of friends.

When im going to college and im walking in the street, I often see ugly men, somewhere in their 20s/30s, and they are all looking depressed. All of them walking with their heads down. You can tell by looking at their faces what they are going through... I feel so bad for them because i identify as them. The worst part is that nobody bats a fucking eye. This is a huge issue. Men suicide rate will go up like 300% in the next years and nobody is doing dogshit about it, in fact, nobody fucking mentions it. Why do they don't give a shit about men? Are men really worthless like that? How the fuck does someone gets charged for sexual harassment and get 10 YEARS OF FUCKING JAIL TIME just because he tried to make friends with a girl he saw? Ngl I hate that bitch for doing that shit with that poor fella.
35FC57EC 3DF3 40E8 9D49 864A031E054C

Truth. Foid instinct is to hate us to strengthen the gene pool. I wonder if they self police in the same way? Not that it matters when even the most trucel tier woman can breed with minimal effort.
What is this meme about "strengthening the gene pool" I keep seeing on here? Women will reject a perfectely average looking guy just because he isn't chad. That guy could be intelligent invent things that could save thousands of lives but because his jaw isn't big he's genetic trash?

What is this meme about "strengthening the gene pool" I keep seeing on here? Women will reject a perfectely average looking guy just because he isn't chad. That guy could be intelligent invent things that could save thousands of lives but because his jaw isn't big he's genetic trash?

Because invisible things like intelligence don’t appeal to foids reptile brains. Do you think chimpanzee females look at a weakling male chimp using some new tools and get wet? The phrase “strengthening the gene pool” is slightly disingenuous because they’re not actually “strengthening” anything in reality (mostly because of recombination and their own subhuman genes). Their reptile brain just thinks their selecting for desirable traits.

Because invisible things like intelligence don’t appeal to foids reptile brains. Do you think chimpanzee females look at a weakling male chimp using some new tools and get wet? The phrase “strengthening the gene pool” is slightly disingenuous because they’re not actually “strengthening” anything in reality (mostly because of recombination and their own subhuman genes). Their reptile brain just thinks their selecting for desirable traits.
I know that. I mentioned it because that guy is actually streghtening the gene pool through his intellegince.

I know that. I mentioned it because that guy is actually streghtening the gene pool through his intellegince.

So what are we arguing about? It looks to me like we’re on the same page. Who foids imagine is “genetically superior” reproduces while the inventionmaxxing smartcel’s genes die out even if his would have advanced the species as a whole. Even if a Norman betabuxxes and marries there’s still a considerable, if not likely chance he’ll end up raising Chad’s bastard children.

Sad shit, man. It's over for many men.

So what are we arguing about? It looks to me like we’re on the same page. Who foids imagine is “genetically superior” reproduces while the inventionmaxxing smartcel’s genes die out even if his would have advanced the species as a whole. Even if a Norman betabuxxes and marries there’s still a considerable, if not likely chance he’ll end up raising Chad’s bastard children.
I think I miss undurstood you I thought you were saying that chads were somehow actually genetically superior instead of just in women's minds.

I think I miss undurstood you I thought you were saying that chads were somehow actually genetically superior instead of just in women's minds.

I could have worded it much better in hindsight. We are reconciled fren :feelsautistic:

Literally the virgin from Virgin vs. Chad comics