Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR All Mass shooters life mog me

VλREN

VλREN

(A living cringe compilation) lambdacel λ
★★★★★
Adam fucking Lanza, the guy who the whole world viewed as a autistic freak loser, life mogs me. He had rich parents, firearms, could drive, was smart enough to plan a mass killing, higher IQ, had a youtube channel talking about philosophy, even had a few friends that he would play DDR at the arcade with.

Even Eliot Rodger and Alek Minassian completely life mog me.

Almost every mass killer does, do to the fact that they have guns, cars and can plan an attack.

Most of you guys on here life mog me if you are attending university, driving, or have money, guns, friends and have had interaction with foids. If you have accomplished just one of those things you life mog me.

Even DBDR mogs me

Hell im so low IQ that I had this whole post planned out in my head and have completely forgotten most of it when typing it out.

My only footing in my adulthood is my shitty fast food wage slave job, I don’t even have a bank and only get payed on a debt card form work. My whole life is just walking around spaced out or staring at a screen and my only cope is legos.

But going to university and calling yourself a loser is funny tbh and many "incels"" do that
I assume they werent really psychically attacked by normies in high school or something,just larping for attention maybe
Yeah I was attacked by other sub 5s in middle school, I literally had a fat guy twice my size smash my head into the blacktop.

this fucker also pushed me up against a chain link fence and started crush me with his bodyweight. He only stopped because some black kid saw and started howling “ayy Yo deese bitch azz gay azz niggas bee fuckin bruh look y’all” and a whole crowd started to gather Pointing and laughing at us.

Middle school was hell.

I hate having below-average intelligence as well.

Same here, it's the 5th circle of Inceldom, being lifemogged by 99.99% of people you meet and see every day.

Friendhavers will never understand, same with unifags or white collar inkies, this is the pool of rot and it has no bottom.

I see a lot of autistic trucels and literal criminals life mog me its honestly embarrassing

since you brought this up, stephen paddock mogs everybody you just mentioned.

I will never be recognized or important, my destiny is eternal darkness

You life mog me
Same here, it's the 5th circle of Inceldom, being lifemogged by 99.99% of people you meet and see every day.

Friendhavers will never understand, same with unifags or white collar inkies, this is the pool of rot and it has no bottom.
Same. Also friends Is cope Im friends with other Incels mainly

I see a lot of autistic trucels and literal criminals life mog me its honestly embarrassing
Yup