Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 14 year old Half-Brother mogs me

Fallout

Fallout

"I've got soul but I'm not a soldier"
★★★★★
Saw on my facebook recently (avoid that website if you're a familylesscel) of pictures my grandma put of my brother going to 8th grade prom with a pretty white girl, he's half turkish, only 14 and already mogs me, im almost 25, also the last time i saw this kid was when he was an infant, his mom hated me cause i was my dad's first born, idk something maybe with their religion, so she forced my dad to never have me visit them again, sucks ass being the only child cause my own mom never had anymore kids after me, i never went to middle school prom either as even before discovering the blackpill i knew it was ovER for me, so yea, avoid FB cause i felt a deep pain in my chest seeing photos of a kid i missed out being a big brother to and seeing him mog me of things i never got to do at his age. :feelsUgh::feelsbadman:

Usually we get the bad genes in the family

many such cases

What´s wrong with this forum?
Not even 5 replies to a thread during the weekend,

I dont use socialmedia.
Only this forum and youtube

Your half brother only mogs you because he fits within the bounds of the beauty standards.

Saw on my facebook recently (avoid that website if you're a familylesscel) of pictures my grandma put of my brother going to 8th grade prom with a pretty white girl, he's half turkish, only 14 and already mogs me, im almost 25, also the last time i saw this kid was when he was an infant, his mom hated me cause i was my dad's first born, idk something maybe with their religion, so she forced my dad to never have me visit them again, sucks ass being the only child cause my own mom never had anymore kids after me, i never went to middle school prom either as even before discovering the blackpill i knew it was ovER for me, so yea, avoid FB cause i felt a deep pain in my chest seeing photos of a kid i missed out being a big brother to and seeing him mog me of things i never got to do at his age. :feelsUgh::feelsbadman:
Brutal, I'm a single child too. Becareful because tbh we're vulnerable is we don't have any siblings I absolutely hate being a single child. Not only do I hate women I hate people, because of how vulnerable we are. It's scary that you only have your mom as your only family member.

Last edited:
RIP