Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All my classmates have made it

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
I was always the weird socially retarded guy; I was an hardcore gymcel who tried to cope for his social isolation.

I always had bad grades because of my certified LOW IQ and OCD ( BDD ).
Also I was really anxious and I had panic attacks in class which made me burst and run out when I was feeling the anxiety.

People treated me like an.alien and they made fun for everything.
They also told me I was too introverted but nobody wanted to spend time with me.
Some of these dudes were just smoking weed all day and now they are lawyers or they have degrees in economy exc...while I struggle doing basic job like banqueting waiter.

It was never a matter of inteligence or competence, those normie retards have connections, (((networking))) is all that matters in the modern world.

Brutal blackpill.

It was never a matter of inteligence or competence, those normie retards have connections, (((networking))) is all that matters in the modern world.
Yes but they made it
It's not BDD if you're actually ugly, sorry to tell you that jfl.

You're just being realistic with yourself.
Yes I'm ugly but I was always obsesses with my looks; ex. I used to shave my hair everyday for like 20 minutes before work.

Ya it is like what @Shigechi said, all about networking

No some of them were just good at school; its not all about networking
being good at school doesn't mean anything when everyone hates you and disrespects you

Yes I'm ugly but I was always obsesses with my looks; ex. I used to shave my hair everyday for like 20 minutes before work.
Narcissism and being ugly really don't go well hand in hand bro

Welcome to the club.