Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel All my exes have white bfs now.

Larping /pol/ack, you retarded britbong

It's not their fault if they prefer white men. Your exes do not owe you anything. Asian females do not owe you anything. End of story. Now let us keep on enjoying ourselves, and don't let your negativity affect our happiness.
White dudes are just way better looking. Seal with it and as a white woman, why do white men want asian girls? Lol
Bruutal noodlewhore logic. :blackpill:
And lol at this one, as if white girls want ricecels :
Why don't you just date white girls? All the asian guys I know these days are into them.

like positive posters, but there's a fine line between positivity and delusion
Positivity=delusion if you're incel. It's over

I don't understand the point why any white guy would brag or larp about getting with Asian women. No one actually believes Asian women are superior to white women. I don't know who these guys think they are fooling. :feelshaha:

The American/ Israeli kikes are to be blame for the mess this worlds in, Britain hasn't been relevant since WW2.
What about pre ww2 and during WW2?

To me, it's the same thing when short men wanting to date short women see that those go for tall men, for example.
Foids will always desire the best men. And it's known that White men are superior to Asian men in terms of physical appearance.
Water is wet, yes.

And it's known that White men are superior to Asian men in terms of physical appearance.
yeh so superior LOL when you're a basement dwelling subhuman that's been rejected completely and even too scared to go outside :feelshaha:

yeh so superior LOL when you're a basement dwelling subhuman that's been rejected completely and even too scared to go outside :feelshaha:
I'm talking about those Asians and Whites who're not incels. When you're a real incel, it doesn't matter what your race is.

Just become a cuckold fetishist theory:
1633271975562-png.502460
That comment looks like mockery. Like, he's implying Asian foids always lust for White men, but it's physically impossible to fuck all of them, so no need to worry.