Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel All my friends ascended and i was left behind.

67InchesSubhuman

67InchesSubhuman

Officer
Back in high school we were all a bunch of virgins. But after 4 years after graduation they all manage to ascend by either having a girlfriend or slaying in nightclubs. They all have jobs too meanwhile i am NEET.

They are nice friends and somewhat blackpilled (mostly because of me). But i can't stand being lifemog by them on daily basis anymore.

Fun fact: I am the shortest male in the group kek heightpill is brutal.

Back in high school we were all a bunch of virgins. But after 4 years after graduation they all manage to ascend by either having a girlfriend or slaying in nightclubs. They all have jobs too meanwhile i am NEET.

They are nice friends and somewhat blackpilled (mostly because of me). But i can't stand being lifemog by them on daily basis anymore.

What you described is exactly the reason why I started to distance myself from my friends as I saw them begin to mature in the normie aspects of life. I accepted early that I would never be able to live that kind of life, so I phased myself out before I became the third wheel.

These kinds of relationships will either end with:
A. Them distancing themselves from you because they feel like you are holding them back because they have to avoid certain topics or activities in order to not hurt your feelings.

B. You wrestling with your growing resentment for them which causes an outburst at some point and then the friendship ends.

In either case it sours the relationship and it ruins the memories you had.

I thought about these things and left before it became something like that, so atleast we still have the good memories and things ended on a good note. Friendgroups change all the time, in fact all friends have other friendgroups outside of you, so they won't miss you as much as you think.

I'm not telling you to end your friendships, but atleast be selfaware enough to not cause scenario B to happen OR to not be shocked when scenario A happens.

my friend group consists of mostly virgins. only 1 guy ascended out of the 5 of us.

Trucels don’t have friends. :blackpill:

If you stalk them on social media over the next decade you'll get to see them settle down and start families of their own whilst you rot.

in fact all friends have other friendgroups outside of you, so they won't miss you as much as you think.
Spot on! I am the only one who only have them as friends. Another thing is that recently i've distanced myself from them because they were mad at me because and didn't want to go to nightclubs with them to use drugs, and the group seems just fine. My missing had very minimal impact.

If you stalk them on social media over the next decade you'll get to see them settle down and start families of their own whilst you rot.
I had a class with a cute girl and still ritually check her Facebook so this is accurate.

During my teenage years My friends were short manlets and average looking at best I was slightly chunky around the waist but built in the arms and chest and good looking and tall ZERO pussy ANY disqualifer ANY and you are not good enough for the golden pussy of an average looking white bitch fuck off foids

Trucels don’t have friends. :blackpill:
Unfortunately enough, he is probably going to end up that way. His friends will move on from him. It's going to be extremely hard to make new friends after that. Not many are receptive to friendless khhvs. The same thing happened to me after highschool. Now I'm completely friendless. :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Unfortunately enough, he is probably going to end up that way. His friends will move on from him. It's going to be extremely hard to make new friends after that. Not many are receptive to friendless khhvs. The same thing happened to me after highschool. Now I'm completely friendless. :feelsbadman:
My friend group is quite rare as well. They are quite misogynistic, that's why I go along with them so well. But if i lose them is very unlikely that I can be friend with some cucked normie. So i will be friendless too.

i'm in a similar situation. all of my freind-group was white so they easily managed to get gfs, one of them even JBWmaxxed. yet i'm still here loney and a virgin because of my shit-coloured skin:fuk:

i'm in a similar situation. all of my freind-group was white so they easily managed to get gfs, one of them even JBWmaxxed. yet i'm still here loney and a virgin because of my shit-coloured skin:fuk:
Same. We are all brazilian mutts but I am the darkest one

I can relate, I didn't really have friends in high school but college was it. im legit friendless with no friends, ZERO. if I gave you my phone and you had It for a year, there'd be no activity because no one in my contacts message me/even talk to me.

I was friends with some autistic nonvirgin a closet fag and a retard
The nonvirgin is neet now, the closet fag is a flamboyant homosexual now and the retard now has a virgin gf, ive stagnated and become an alcoholic smoker

They weren't friends then

I was friends with some autistic nonvirgin a closet fag and a retard
The nonvirgin is neet now, the closet fag is a flamboyant homosexual now and the retard now has a virgin gf, ive stagnated and become an alcoholic smoker
I like smoked alcohol too!
What you described is exactly the reason why I started to distance myself from my friends as I saw them begin to mature in the normie aspects of life. I accepted early that I would never be able to live that kind of life, so I phased myself out before I became the third wheel.

These kinds of relationships will either end with:
A. Them distancing themselves from you because they feel like you are holding them back because they have to avoid certain topics or activities in order to not hurt your feelings.

B. You wrestling with your growing resentment for them which causes an outburst at some point and then the friendship ends.

In either case it sours the relationship and it ruins the memories you had.

I thought about these things and left before it became something like that, so atleast we still have the good memories and things ended on a good note. Friendgroups change all the time, in fact all friends have other friendgroups outside of you, so they won't miss you as much as you think.

I'm not telling you to end your friendships, but atleast be selfaware enough to not cause scenario B to happen OR to not be shocked when scenario A happens.
That's very perceptive and proactive of you bro. I would add that more often a frens rejection of you is a subconscious thing.

They, "cannot out there finger on it." But they don't like you as much as they used to....

Once you get older, you'll make all kinds of excuses for shitty behavior from frens....

And I sus th@t shitty behavior is a subconscious reaction that they have no control over!

So you're proactive idea is a good one. A lonely one, but a kinder one on you're soul. Or whatever. Since no one needs abuse.