Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious All My Life ( Do I Belong Here?)

archaicalchemist22

archaicalchemist22

…,,,All My Life…,,,
-
May I have some true incel black pill advice please?( I know I’m an incel it has to be true)

[UWSL]that’s me in my profile picture and all I’ve ever wanted my whole life was to be approached by a woman and able to get a romantic relationship. But I am unable to get a romantic relationship with a woman even though I desire one. I’ve never been able to attract to a woman. They never speak to me or anything. This is so tortuous. Ive had to rot summer after summer lonely at my parents house growing up. Ive never had friends. I used to be MGTOW long ago. Regardless I’m 30 now and this place is the only place I’ve ever felt home. So, considering my looks and my story do I belong here? May I ask you all for genuine advice?[/UWSL]

Last edited:
First of all don't dox yourself, there's no need to post your picture here. Hell IT cucks may use it to do you harm, Second. You don't look attractive, but neither really unnatractive so it's not a wonder why women haven't approached you.

What's your height? How NT are you? What have you tried before? Being 30 i assume you tried a fucking ton and got little to no results. So there's not really a lot of advice to give to you other than reflect on your rejections and try to remember if you did anything wrongly or it just went wrong because the girl was not attracted(aka looks)

First of all don't dox yourself, there's no need to post your picture here. Hell IT cucks may use it to do you harm, Second. You don't look attractive, but neither really unnatractive so it's not a wonder why women haven't approached you.

What's your height? How NT are you? What have you tried before? Being 30 i assume you tried a fucking ton and got little to no results. So there's not really a lot of advice to give to you other than reflect on your rejections and try to remember if you did anything wrongly or it just went wrong because the girl was not attracted(aka looks)
everyone says I’m not ugly but I’m not attractive either. Everyone says that guys and girls. so is true I have neutral hailo effect? I’ve tried a ton no results. I’m 5’8, and NT?

everyone says I’m not ugly but I’m not attractive either. Everyone says that guys and girls. so is true I have neutral hailo effect? I’ve tried a ton no results. I’m 5’8, and NT?
You don't have neutral, you just don't have halo you're a ghost. Like most people are, myself included. Forever to be ignored by women, you may be able to get something if you're NT enough. I dont know why but i think blacks(No offense) have certain perks in attracting women, you're always seen as masculine. So maybe work toward building masculinity and seeing if it works

I don't think you're particulary doomed, but mantain low expectations and remember you'll have to work hard af to get something in this day and age. You're also balding which is not a good thing, maybe see if you can get a hair system or a hair tattoo

You don't have neutral, you just don't have halo you're a ghost. Like most people are, myself included. Forever to be ignored by women, you may be able to get something if you're NT enough. I dont know why but i think blacks(No offense) have certain perks in attracting women, you're always seen as masculine. So maybe work toward building masculinity and seeing if it works

I don't think you're particulary doomed, but mantain low expectations and remember you'll have to work hard af to get something in this day and age. You're also balding which is not a good thing, maybe see if you can get a hair system or a hair tattoo
Lol. That’s the thing I have to work incredibly hard to get the smallest bit of attention… it’s not fair. But how is it I’m a ghost? Or have no looks level. That’s impossible sir? NT?

NT means Neurotypical

You are neurotypical if you do not have any mental deficiencies or syndromes, like OCD, ADHD, Autism, etc.

NT means Neurotypical

You are neurotypical if you do not have any mental deficiencies or syndromes, like OCD, ADHD, Autism, etc.
Yes but just like Elliot Rodgers I’m incel clear as day if I post my experiences Irl they are extremely similar to his.

also, trust me I have very low expectations but this entire invisible thing is killing me…I know it to be true but that’s a better idea than jestermaxing. Or better yet playing myself.

Last edited:
You likely belong here.

From what you have said, I believe you are an incel.
If you feel you belong here, then stay, you cannot lose anything by participating in the forum.

But how is it I’m a ghost? Or have no looks level. That’s impossible sir?
Women filter out unnattractive males, if you're a 3/10 or 4/10 you'll be forgotten about or just not acknowledged. So what i mean by this is that women won't think of you as a potential mate, hell they will even forget you're there.

You won't stand out in crowds neither in your social group, gatherings, etc. You'll have to compensate by something, either money, status. But by then you'll most likely attract gold diggers, so you have to think hard about what you actually want. Do you want to get sex? Or just a gf? If you want sex it may be possible, but getting a gf that is attracted to you will be incredibly difficult.

Women filter out unnattractive males, if you're a 3/10 or 4/10 you'll be forgotten about or just not acknowledged. So what i mean by this is that women won't think of you as a potential mate, hell they will even forget you're there.

You won't stand out in crowds neither in your social group, gatherings, etc. You'll have to compensate by something, either money, status. But by then you'll most likely attract gold diggers, so you have to think hard about what you actually want. Do you want to get sex? Or just a gf? If you want sex it may be possible, but getting a gf that is attracted to you will be incredibly difficult.
The second part is definitely true. All of what you just said is true. A romantic relationship where a woman is genuinely attracted to me would definitely be the hardest. That’s insane you can gather that from my post.

Sub 5, It never began for you.:feelscry:

You likely belong here.

If you feel you belong here, then stay, you cannot lose anything by participating in the forum.
You likely belong here.

Yes. I can see…

Well I have no social media lol

May I have some true incel black pill advice please?( I know I’m an incel it has to be true)

[UWSL]that’s me in my profile picture and all I’ve ever wanted my whole life was to be approached by a woman and able to get a romantic relationship. But I am unable to get a romantic relationship with a woman even though I desire one. I’ve never been able to attract to a woman. They never speak to me or anything. This is so tortuous. Ive had to rot summer after summer lonely at my parents house growing up. Ive never had friends. I used to be MGTOW long ago. Regardless I’m 30 now and this place is the only place I’ve ever felt home. So, considering my looks and my story do I belong here? May I ask you all for genuine advice?[/UWSL]
How do I know you aren't an infiltrator

Hi! Welcome to the fold. I relate to you on many aspects, though I’m just about 5-6 years younger than you. But I feel like I’m walking on a thin line between continuing and just living on self-interest alone to just simply roping.

It sucks being invisible, and being treated like a nuisance to most people you come across, with women and men alike.

I think he might be glownigger