Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel All sex havers think they're genetically, intellectually and socially superior to Incels

• Thread starter The Incel Decade
  • Start date
The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Banned
-
This is why women are so smug and self righteous to Inkwells because all women are having sex.

Just because a woman is having sex it doesn't make her any better than me socially or genetically. It's the market place, cicks and make thirst.

I hate that they all think they're better than us just because they have a hole and it gets filled.

what do you think you are

That's because they are

technically most of them are by default, but deffs not the soyboy cucks

they may be superior, but why? Why? because the fucking cunts had some better environmental factors growing up to not have a disgusting putrid face like mine? or some decent genetics so they dont have some fucking subhuman anglo nose? Hope the cunts fucking die.

womens rights xd

Well to be fair, most normies are indeed, genetically superior to me.

Why is a 300 pound landwhale genetically superior to me? That's my point.
Because you are an ugly Male and any female is automatically genetically superior to you by default.
Female no matter how ugly they are = can always reproduce, has infinite control over the Male gender, and lives life on tutorial mode.
Ugly Male = has no chance at happiness

Because you are an ugly Male and any female is automatically genetically superior to you by default.
Female no matter how ugly they are = can always reproduce, has infinite control over the Male gender, and lives life on tutorial mode.
Ugly Male = has no chance at happiness

I know they ALL have higher SMV than all of us but plenty of women have terrible genetics but because they can get sex think they're better than us.

I know they ALL have higher SMV than all of us but plenty of women have terrible genetics but because they can get sex think they're better than us.
Genetics = your chance of survival and success in society.
Its doesn't matter if you are a fit gymcel, because at the end of the day an obese 900 pound female still has better genetics than you due to her vagina.

They are genetically superior but not intellectually

They do blieve that

When they have a weapon pointing their brain they don't

This is why women are so smug and self righteous to Inkwells because all women are having sex.

Just because a woman is having sex it doesn't make her any better than me socially or genetically. It's the market place, cicks and make thirst.

I hate that they all think they're better than us just because they have a hole and it gets filled.
Why is a 300 pound landwhale genetically superior to me? That's my point.

OP is right
Most incels are superior to normoids in alot of aspects, especially intelligence and intellectually
But because they can put their dick in some roast beef pussy, they're somehow superior to me jfl

Tumblr inline nqzh32eHmP1rfg1ey 540

1/10 landwhale who has sex with chads believes this too

Perception is not reality they are weak willed, fragile minds living in comfort, incapable of understanding or surviving true loneliness and despise from all around. If a chad/chadlite/normie somehow ends up a trucel in an accident only then can they get a taste of what our life has been like from the start and they can never understand what is like completely miss out on a normal life even for a little while

Perception is not reality they are weak willed, fragile minds living in comfort, incapable of understanding or surviving true loneliness and despise from all around. If a chad/chadlite/normie somehow ends up a trucel in an accident only then can they get a taste of what our life has been like from the start and they can never understand what is like completely miss out on a normal life even for a little while
Cope