Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Food shouldn't be free and sex should be free

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Yesterday, I was thinking about the grocery store argument. Frothy said if sex is free then food should also be free. He also says this logic is bad because it means that almost everything would have to be free.

Here is why food shouldn't be free. A Farmer grows fruit on his farm, he pays people to pick the fruits. He then sells the fruits to a company which will transport the fruits to a facility or a factory where they are wrapped in plastic containers. The safely packaged fruits will then be bought by a grocery store. The grocery store will then sell it which is okay because making the product required labor, it wasnt free to make this product. You cannot compare this long process to having sex. Women need sex and men need sex. It would make sense that a woman and a male would agree to have sex to satisfy their biological urges. Having sex doesn't require labor it's simply two bodies rubbing against each other, it wouldn't make sense for sex to be paid for. Moving on to my next point, all women have access to sex but not all men have access to sex, to make it fair, all men should be given access to sex just like how all women have access to sex. This is true equality.

kfc is a human right and your mum is so cheap she pays me to fuck hER

Also sex is free, just not for us

Men have to work and toil and suffer, while women do whatever they want and have sex with whoever they want. That's not the way it should work. Everyone has to contribute in some way. Women should be mandated to have sex with genetically disqualified men to satisfy their needs and make them feel at ease.