Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion All that matters in life. Do you agree?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
1. Working Hormones
2. Being NT
3. Having a good social circle

It’s what we desire as humans

What does being nt mean? Im new to this forum

What does being nt mean? Im new to this forum
Neurotypical. Having social skills and can talk to people. Not being autistic/having aspergers.

4. Having a wife and kids

all that matters in life

1. bitches
2. anime
3. video games
4. food

1. Working Hormones
2. Being NT
3. Having a good social circle
Health,wealth, relationships determine life quality. Not homrones and neurotypicality. Those are just tools to get the things we need

Health,wealth, relationships determine life quality. Not homrones and neurotypicality. Those are just tools to get the things we need
What if so your so Neurodivergent your on chris Chan level?

Health, money and family.

Family, money and time

Well for me i dont even have the bare minimum so i think this is all that matters. I do agree.

Never had a family in my life. They treated me different. Plus i became a recluse after the Breaking Dick Incident.
For me its weird, they are the people who hurt me the most but also only people i can trust and who care for me to a degree. Usually blood relations are stronger than other. Even though i didnt hang out with my older brother, losing him was the most horrible thing i experienced in my life, worse than decades of being mogged, abused, bullied and humiliated. I would go trough all that just to be able to talk with my brother once more.

health, wealth, and hot bitches

all that matters is money :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

nt = fakecel

its all you need :feelsokman:

1. LOOKS, Looks, looks, looks....

I have literally none of those