Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over There is no point in life as autistic man

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
There is literally no point in life as austistic men. You will never be able to fit in society and always be viewed as weirdo. Normies bully you and you wont get into social circles. And without being in a social circle getting a gf as sub7 is near impossible. Also everyone will shit on you for every small mistake you make. And even to get a job you have to be giga NT nowadays, otherwise its over for you.

I hate this life, i wish my mom aborted me.

that's life for me except the bullying part

True. Right to die is the most important right.

not at all, it ranges very hardcore.
I know success stories from one autistic person, but also massive failures from 2 others. one can't even speak

There is literally no point in life as austistic men. You will never be able to fit in society and always be viewed as weirdo. Normies bully you and you wont get into social circles. And without being in a social circle getting a gf as sub7 is near impossible. Also everyone will shit on you for every small mistake you make. And even to get a job you have to be giga NT nowadays, otherwise its over for you.

It's over for us Non-NTcels

All your problems will be fixed once you become a hERo to your parents. :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD:

I know success stories from one autistic person, but also massive failures from 2 others. one can't even speak
Outliers, most autistic men are losers and genetic dead ends

All your problems will be fixed once you become a hERo to your parents. :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD:
I wanna become a hERo but i lack the tools and the guts to do it

Depends what you want from life, maybe you can find a diffERent objective that will have given your life meaning.

Depends what you want from life, maybe you can find a diffERent objective that will have given your life meaning.
It's pointless to cope imo. Can't run away from the objective truth forever.

Outliers, most autistic men are losers and genetic dead ends
Dude you have no right to complain, according to IT there are 200 indian janitors with crippling autism slaying top models, whats your excuse?

I cant even function correctly in society just to do simple things its a curse to be autistic

I can enjoy solitude sometimes, but something tells me that maybe it would be better with people, but that's bullshit, when almost everyone I've ever met has backstabbed me afterwards, I really fucking hate normies, NTs and foids

Last edited:
We were put on this Earth to suffer.

That's my life too. I never had a gf and haven't had a close friend since age 14, and that one friend I had back them was also autistic from what I could tell.

I can enjoy solitude sometimes, but something tells me that maybe it would be better with people, but that's bullshit, when almost everyone I've ever met has backstabbed me afterwards, I really fucking hate normies, NTs and foids
That's how it is for most men. You don't even have to be ugly or autistic.

That's how it is for most men. You don't even have to be ugly or autistic.
Larp. No it is not including incel men as well. Simply not having a gf is not a genuine issue sorry inceldom realistically isnt a big deal. People who rot on this forum beyond inceldom that’s why they’re here
Cool I have autism/adhd plus had a shitty event happen to me in my later teens in fact my first account on this forum was created before it even happen.

Lol I’m the only non successful person in my family but muh nt pill fake

You could make her wish she had. I'm not saying you should commit an atrocity. Like, driving a truck full of lead to lets say a school, I'm just saying.

True. Right to die is the most important right.
you do NOT have the right to die, it is a privilege earned through the glory of battle. die in battle you go to agartha or whatever

You could make her wish she had. I'm not saying you should commit an atrocity. Like, driving a truck full of lead to lets say a school, I'm just saying.
I dont have the guts to go ER

There is no point to anything really. In a thousand years nobody will even remotely care or remember 99.9% of the personal struggles that went on through our ages.

Have your fun or strive to it then call it a day when you feel like it.

There is no point to anything really. In a thousand years nobody will even remotely care or remember 99.9% of the personal struggles that went on through our ages.

Have your fun or strive to it then call it a day when you feel like it.
Thb i dont care about not going down in history. Sure it would be cool but if it doesnt happen its not a tragedy either. All i wanted is a normal life, with average height, being NT, having a social circle and a loving gf. Thats all i would really need to be content

Larp. No it is not including incel men as well. Simply not having a gf is not a genuine issue sorry inceldom realistically isnt a big deal. People who rot on this forum beyond inceldom that’s why they’re here

Cool I have autism/adhd plus had a shitty event happen to me in my later teens in fact my first account on this forum was created before it even happen.

Lol I’m the only non successful person in my family but muh nt pill fake
Nt pill is just how your presence is responded to in society, even if you become "normal" its still priced in.

Your words aren't enough. No ones knows the autist experience without being one. No one should know either