Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting All the guys in the other table at the bar have wide shoulders.

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
I am getting drunk to forget about looks and I have to be seeing them all the time. I want to go ER on them, fucking legit.

Usually this bar is filled with women and eyecandy but nooooo I go here to let my mind rest troigh alcohol and I the only population here are males qith wide shoulders.

Fuck this shit. Each day that passes I hate males more.

Why go to the bar and spend $12 for a beer and 0% chance to get laid when you can just drink at home?

I remember when I was in elementary school, I was at this local hangout spot and this man comes up behind me, touches my shoulders and says I have broad shoulders for a young boy. Kek.

Wasting money while getting mogged. Go home.

Why go to the bar and spend $12 for a beer and 0% chance to get laid when you can just drink at home?

I get completely wasted for 9 dollars and it helps kill the water weight in the face for the weekend. One of the reasons I get wasted on alcohol is to have the face on optimal lean condition for the weekend.

I remember when I was in elementary school, I was at this local hangout spot and this man comes up behind me, touches my shoulders and says I have broad shoulders for a young boy. Kek.

Slayer

RaBKbHM.jpg

Do their shoulders look like this ?

Don't get banned for bragging now lol

RaBKbHM.jpg

Their face does not (I would go ER on the spot) but they look like minimum decent shoulders and like they all are gymcelled.

lmao, ive been told the same

feels good being a pyramid builder descendant them slave genes sure are physically rewarding

sadchad-isis-png.2692

"out drinking and the bartender has a better frame than me"

was 12 kg heavier in that 1.5 year ago pic

I see some titties hang out, imo you were cute back then, would definitely titty flip and give you titty twister and tease you like crazy

lmao, ive been told the same

feels good being a pyramid builder descendant them slave genes sure are physically rewarding
Kek. We should probably not attend a meet up if Zyros comes too, he'd go ER (even though he facemogs me).

RaBKbHM.jpg

The two Chad-lites on the left look like normies compared to the Chad on the right.

Kek. We should probably not attend a meet up if Zyros comes too, he'd go ER (even though he facemogs me).

JFL at an incel meetup.
Too many fked up ppl in one spot, could only end up badly.

we would have to pick him up with our physically superior upper body untill his tantrum passes fbm

we would have to pick him up with our physically superior upper body untill his tantrum passes fbm
JFL, like how bullies take a nerd's backpack and throw it around in a circle.

The two Chad-lites on the left look like normies compared to the Chad on the right.

One of the most evil things about nature: Shadow effect. You can be legir Chad like the ones of the lwft, but if a notieably better guy comes along you become invisible. Its truly evil and wicked.

Your value matters only compared to other males.

Its like the height thing. Women dont like men taller than them. They want men taller than other men.

Holy shit I have drunken rage right now I hate nature and biological life so much.

My battery is low. If my fucking phone battery dies and I cant cope qith blackpill posts im gon a go er on my liver.

shiiiit its over for bullycels
Fuuuuugg.
One of the most evil things about nature: Shadow effect. You can be legir Chad like the ones of the lwft, but if a notieably better guy comes along you become invisible. Its truly evil and wicked.

Your value matters only compared to other males.

Its like the height thing. Women dont like men taller than them. They want men taller than other men.

Holy shit I have drunken rage right now I hate nature and biological life so much.

I hate it too brother, I wish it were different.

My battery is low. If my fucking phone battery dies and I cant cope qith blackpill posts im gon a go er on my liver.
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit dont go CRaZy

Love that comic.
Its true probably, I think that most ppl on this site arent that bad looking.
I assume there are only a few literally painfully ugly ppl

already anwered that. I get shitfaced on less money and alcohol helps me kill facial water weight.

Love that comic.
Its true probably, I think that most ppl on this site arent that bad looking.
I assume there are only a few literally painfully ugly ppl
Yeah and I'm one of them. Just look at the Megaratings thread, everyone's 4-6/10.

Yeah and I'm one of them. Just look at the Megaratings thread, everyone's 4-6/10.

Truly ugly ppl dont tend to post their pics idd.
Ill post you mine sometime, you will see whether im a truecel or mentalcel KEK.

Truly ugly ppl dont tend to post their pics idd.
Ill post you mine sometime, you will see whether im a truecel or mentalcel KEK.
Kek, yesterday you said tomorrow (maybe). That's why I keep asking for a pic so we can meet up or not. I don't want to feel humiliated when I see a normie standing in front of me, or worse, Chadullah-lite.

I got mogged hard last time I went out. I legit wanted to die afterwards, actually overdosed on pills. Take it easy man

Sounds like the bar needs an extERminator to cleanse the pests.

Not wasted. The alcohol serves the purpose of killing the water in face too
is this real, does alcohol really do this? Ima bout to become a full on alcoholic if so